Park Woojin

for armyfangirl32

2 more requests left and I'll be on hiatus till september😅

words- 700
type- cute

I laid in my bed, well on it. It was one of those days where you had cleaned your room and you didn't want to mess anything up because everything was so clean. So I laid, in my pajamas, on my bed while going through some videos in my laptop. I clicked on a folder, it contained childhood videos and images of my boyfriend Woojin, I never thought that this folder existed in my laptop.

I decided to click on a video which looked quite funny in the thumbnail, after the video started playing, I nearly peed my pants laughing at my boyfriend's silliness. (a/n- okay😩 this is exaggerating😂)

"I need to watch another one" I said to myself while clicking onto another video.

I was so immersed in watching Woojin's videos that I didn't hear him calling out for me.

"Yah! What are you doing? And why didn't you response when I called you?" he asked directly as he entered my room, which caught me totally off guard.

"What the hell! Woojin, you scared me" I shouted at him

"Wait is that me?" he asked, squinting his eyes to get a better view of the video I was watching, "Oh man! (y/n) where did you get that video?"

"I don't know" I shrugged my shoulders, "I was just going through my folders and found this"

"Ah! It must be Jisung hyung, he told me something about copying my childhood videos somewhere, I didn't have a clue that he'd copy it into your laptop" Woojin ruffled his hair in annoyance, "Don't watch that (y/n)" he demanded

"Nah-ah, it's so funny, you were so adorable and cute back then, I'm going to watch it all" I stucked out my tongue at him.

"Am I not cute now?" he pouted, "I see you're wearing my hoodie" he suddenly changed the topic

I showed him my cutest smile and replied with a chirpy, "Yep!". Woojin just laughs slightly walking over to my bed, gesturing for me to move my laptop. I smirked at him, "Not happening."

He groaned in frustration, "We can do better things than watching those stupid videos" he complaint

"These videos are not stupid, it signifies your fun childhood, you should join me and watch" I stated

"Jagiiiiiiii!!!!" he kept on whining but I just ignored him and started watching the other remaining videos.

"Your boyfriend is here after a long time and you're wasting your time watching some videos" he wouldn't stop complaining, "This is not fair" he mumbled. I knew the reason why he won't stop complaining, it's because he's embarrassed of his childhood videos, I've actually heard from the fans that he has some pretty embarrassing childhood videos but I never bothered to watch because I didn't think that it would be this hilarious.

Suddenly I felt lips on my cheek, Woojin was trying so hard to distract me. I wanted to see how far would Woojin go to stop me from watching the videos.

"It won't work"

He then started to tickle me. Fortunately, I'm not ticklish, "You know that won't work on me"

He groaned in annoyance once again, but he didn't give up. He started giving me small pecks everywhere. Accidently, a moan slipped out of my mouth and Woojin smirked in victory.

"See, you like this more"

"No, shut up"

"Jagi, I brought you something" he said before pulling out something from his pocket. I then saw the most beautiful/amazing promise rings I've seen ever.

He slipped the ring on my finger and I nearly fainted because of happiness. I stared at the ring and was caught off guard when Woojin's lips met mine in a passionate kiss.

"I love you so much" he said after pulling back

"I love you too" I smiled at him, "And babe, even though you just made me the happiest girl in the world, I'm still going to continue watching that video" I grinned

His smiling face disappeared into a frown, "Okay, I'll allow you to watch it, but don't tease me too much" he sighed.

"You love me too much babe" I chuckled, kissing his lips.

"I know"