Ong Sungwoo

Is it Sungwoo or Seongwoo?

So today you were going to your best friend's house, (y/f/n). You guys were going to have a sleepover. You knew she had two brothers, Sungwoo and Jisung. You have always had a crush on Sungwoo since the first day you ever went to his house. You always thought he was just so fine. You were laying on your bed going though all your social medias, when you got a text from (y/f/n).

(y/f/n)
hey girl, get ready I'm going to be picking you up in 10 minutes.

you
alright. I can't wait we're going to have so much fun!

(y/f/n)
I know!

You put your phone down on your bed and started to get ready. You were only staying for a day because you have other plans tomorrow. So you just picked one cute outfit and put it in your bag. You also put some perfume, toothpaste, toothbrush, and some mouth wash. When you finished packing your bag. You ran down the stairs and slipped on your flip flops and sat down on your couch waiting for (y/f/n) to knock on the door.

You hear a knock on the door. You open it and it's (y/f/n) . "Hey girl you ready" (y/f/n) said all excited. "Yup I'm ready" you said excitedly too. You're excited because one your going to have so much fun with (y/f/n) and two you get to see the one you have the biggest crush on. You guys walk out to the car and get in.

(y/f/n)'s house

(y/f/n) and you walk up to her house and knock on the door. Sungwoo and Jisung might be here you thought. You guys were waiting from someone to open the door. You see the door nob turning. It's Sungwoo.

"hey (y/n)" he  said smiling.

"Hi" you said smiling looking at the ground from blushing.

You and (y/f/n) walked inside and ran up to her bed room and sat on the bed. You and (y/fn) were having so much fun. Talking, laughing, watching movies, and playing games. You and cam were getting really tired after watching a scary ass movie. The movie didn't seem to bother (y/f/n) but it did you, you were really scared you haven't seen a scary movie like that before.

(y/f/n) decided to go to bed, so you went with her. You and (y/f/n) had to share a bed. You both got your pyjamas on, got in bed and started to go to sleep.

40 minutes later

Couldn't sleep

50 minutes later

Couldn't sleep

1 hour later

Couldn't sleep

You couldn't sleep at all you were so scared because of that movie you and (y/f/n) watched. You were tossing and turning. So you just got out of bed and tiptoed down the stairs quietly as possible so you didn't wake and one up. You went in the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water.

You heard someone come down the stairs. It was a shirtless Sungwoo. (A/n : Oh my)  Damn this boy is sexy you thought.

"Hey (y/n) is that you" Sungwoo asked rubbing his eyes.

"Umm. Yeah" you answered back.

"Why are you up so late?" he asked coming closer to you.

"I- I couldn't sleep" you said looking down.

" aw, why?" he said lifting your chin up.

"me and (y/f/n) watched a really scary movie and I just - I'm just so scared, I've never seen a movie like that before" you said looking into his beautiful brown eyes.

"Come here" he said grabbing your hand bringing you to his room. "If you can't sleep, you can sleep with me if you want" he said smiling.

"Are you sure?" you asked.

"Yeah it's fine" he answered back with smile. Gosh his smile is beautiful you thought. He got in bed and patting the side for you to lay down with him. So you did. You were laying on your right side and so was Sungwoo. Sungwoo scooted closer to you and wrapped his left arm around your body. It felt so right. "I could get used to this" he said.

You felt him smile in the crook of your neck. That made you smile.

"Goodnight Sungwoo" you said.

"Goodnight, sweet dreams" he answered back kissing the back of you shoulder. You smiled and drifted of to sleep. This was literally the best night for you.