Kang Daniel

requested   RoseWP22
i hope it's fine

word count- 652
type- cute

"You idiot! Come back here right now!" you said.

"You can't make me (y/n!)" Daniel said.

I hate when he does this. He always takes my make up. We were getting ready to go visit his aunt at the hosptial, because she had a baby.

"Daniel, I need my make up now! We are going to be late visiting your aunt." you shouted.

"I don't care! You are too beautiful without make up" he said. I scoffed.

"Yeah, just like you're an amazing dancer"

"You know it's true (y/n)" well, he was right, he's an amanzing dancer.
You chased him to the living room, were you cornered him.

"Give it to now Daniel or no one gets hurt" you threatened.

"No! You can't make me (y/n)" he said.You thought for a bit. Then you got an idea. I bit my bottom lip. It drives Daniel insane.

"Can I have it now Danieeel?" you asked in a seducing voice. He hesitatinly shook his head. You walked carefully to him and grabbed his cheek and look at him in the eyes.

He caved in and gave you your make up; You smiled.

"Can I have a kiss now?" he asked. You nodded. You leaned in and right when you guys were about to touch lips.

BAM! You kneed him were the sun don't shine. He fell down and groaned in pain.

"I told you give it to me, but you didn't listen" You smirked.

"I love you Kang Daniel!" you said while walking upstairs.

"Hey babe, let's go now we're going to be-"

"What's this?" you asked, as you threw your ruined lipstick towards Dnaiel. He looked confused then he bent down to pick up the lipstick. When he saw the pitiable sight of the lipstick he tried to control his laughter.

"Babe, I didn't do it on purpose, the other day I was just going through you make-up drawer and I was intrigued by this lipstick, so I tried it, and you know what it smelled really good"

"What the hell Daniel? But how did it get ruined?" you asked fuming with anger as it was your favourite lipstick.

"Well ah.. I applied the lipstick too much so I was searching for a tissue to rub it off and the lipstick slipped out of my hand and I accidentally stepped on it" Daniel answered scratching his non-itchy head, "It's just a lipstick right?" he shrugged his shoulders

"That was a limited edition lipstick. KANG DANIELL!!!! YOU ARE GOING TO DIE.. " you screamed

"Babe, babe, calm down, I knew you would get angry so I ordered a new one for you, it's a set of five different shades from the same brand" he grinned, "Well, I actually ordered that 2 months back and it arrived just a week back. I always notice you using that lipstick so carefully, so I assumed that you really like that and to make you happy I ordered it" he showed his cute smile making your nerves calm down.

"You really did that for me Daniel?" you questioned

"Yes and you were right about it been limited edition, you don't know how much I've went through just because of that" he walked over to his wardrobe and took out a very eye catching paper bag, "This is for you love" he said handing over the paper to you.

"Daniel, I don't know what to say"

"I know I make you speechless" he said with a smug look

"Oh gosh! I hate you"

"The more you hate the more you love" he grinned, "Now come here and give your boyfriend a kiss"

"Whatever"

"You ungrateful girl" he walked up to you he grabbed you by your waist, pulling you close, hypnotizing you with his brown eyes. He leans in close and whispers, "You're going to get a punishment later", he finishes before crashing his lips onto yours.