Park Woojin

word count- 442

I ran down the stairs to ask Woojin what he was going to eat for dinner when I found him knocked out on the couch. Immediately, a smirk grew on my face when I looked over at our coffee table to see a bunch of markers that his little cousin brother was colouring with when we were babysitting hours before.

I picked up bright pink marker and pulled off the cap as I quietly kneeled down to inch closer to his face. I had a smirk on my face from the devious joy of getting back at him for throwing me in the pool yesterday after catching me off guard.

As soon as the marker made contact with his skin, Woojin's eyes shot open and he grabbed my wrist as I dragged the marker to make random shapes.

"What are you doing?" he asked me as he sat up. I began laughing hysterically and he pulled me up off of the ground and onto the couch. His arms slipped around my waist as he brought his forehead close to mine.

"That's not nice" he said softly, knowing I couldn't resist him when he spoke to me like that. I nodded my head as he seemingly leaned in to give me a kiss until I felt his fingers dig into my sides and erupted with laughter.

"Jinie, don't!" I screamed as he tickled me intensely. I began kicking my legs and screaming with laughter but that didn't stop him. "Woojin!" I screamed as I attempted and failed to kick in his direction. Finally, he released and I was left there panting and wiping my tears from the laughter and tickles. "I hate you" I said as I sat up and folded my arms.

"I hate you too" he said mocking me in a sassy tone.

"I'm going to get dinner" I said after giving him a soft kiss on the cheek.

"What do you want?" He pulled me back down by my arm as I got up to leave.

"Right now I want 10 minutes to hold you" he said as I landed in his lap.

"Don't be dorky." I said teasing him and laughing.

"Shh" he said as he tightened his grip around me. "Just because I like to be mean to you doesn't mean I don't love you." A small smile spread across my face and I leaned my head back onto his shoulder.

"So 10 minutes?" he asked me as he pulled me down with him as he got back into his previous napping position.

"20" I said before giving him a soft kiss and curling in closer to him.