Park Woojin

angst//

"I love you (y/n)" Woojin whispered into your ear . "I love you so much more." You whispered back. Lightly kissing his cheek. You snuggled closer into his side. He runs his fingers through your hair. You breathed in his scent. You wished you could just stay in his arms forever. Your eyes started to feel droopy. You tried to keep your eyes open, to stay up & talk to Woojin. "Go to bed, baby. I'll be here in the morning, right here." You yawned. "Good night Woojin. I love you."

"I love you more." He than leaned down and pecked your lips. Before you knew it. You were asleep.

The next morning you woke up and rolled over in Woojin's arms. "Good morning beautiful." He smirked. "Oh good morning hottie." You giggled.

"Hottie?" He questioned. "I'm running out of things to say" you laughed.

"Well I won't deny that I'm hot." You smiled. You started to get out of bed. But Woojin pulled you back into his arms. "Stay " he whispered. You turned to face him. You looked into his brown eyes. "I'm hungry though." You laughed.

He sighed. "Good thing you have a boyfriend like me to go get you breakfast." He smirked. "Ooh very good thing!" You giggled. You started to get up again. But beau pulled you down again. You huffed. "We have to leave to get food. " you said annoyed.

"I'm just going. You stay here!" Woojin said getting dressed. You smiled falling back into the bed. Woojin started to put his shoes on. You rolled over on your stomach, watching beau put on his shoes . You smiled to yourself. Knowing that he was all yours and he is the boy you wanted to spend the rest of your life with. You got so caught up in your thoughts you didn't realize he noticed you checking him out. He was staring at you smirking. You blushed. "It's fine babe. I'm all yours to check out. I'm gonna go get food. But when I'm back. I have a surprise." He winked. You laughed. "I can't wait!" You smirked. Woojin than walked over and kissed you on the lips. The kiss was amazing. It turned into a make out. And you were both on the bed. He broke apart. "You distract me so easily." He laughed rolling off the bed. "To be continued," he winked. He was about to walk out the door when he turned back around. "I love you!" He shouted. "I love you more!" You shouted back. You than rolled back into your bed.

Some hours later-

You woke up in your bed. You realised that you had fallen asleep. You got up and walked into the kitchen. Woojin wasn't there. You than remembered he was out getting food. Your eye fell on the clock . It hit you that he left 2 hours ago. You started to get worried. You decided that he could go just gone out again once he realised you were sleeping. You turned on the tv. The news was on. You went into your bedroom and grabbed your phone. You than walked back into the kitchen and jumped on the counter. You sat on the counter. You picked up your phone to dial Woojin. You called Woojin and it went straight to voicemail. Your eye stopped on the tv when you saw the car crash. Your heart stopped. There was Woojin's car. Destroyed on the side of the road. All the ambulance and police and fire fighters surrounded it. You dropped your phone. You couldn't breath. Everything around you stopped. "NO!" you screamed, collapsing to the floor. You just laid there sobbing. It was too much. You were numb. He was the love of your life. You loved him so much.

Your phone started ringing. Your vision was blurry but you managed to see it was Jihoon calling. You picked it up. "Hello" you croaked. "y/n please come to the hospital. It's Woojin-"

"I know. I'll be there." You hung up. And jumped right up. You forgot about the fact you were in your pajamas. You ran down the apartment steps. And jumped in your car. You arrived at the hospital. You jumped out of the car. You run in. You went up to the desk. Tears started flowing.

"P-Park Woojin" you had a hard time getting that out. "I'm sorry he is only accepting family members right now. Are you-"

"y/n!" Jihoon came running to you too. He pulled you into a hug. You started crying in his shirt. You finally collected yourself enough to talk.

"Where is Woojin?" You asked sobbing. Tears went down Jihoon's cheek. "H-he's gone." Jihoon said in a low tone. You could tell he had fell apart. You bolted down the hallway. Looking for the rest of Woojin's family. You saw them all in front of a room. With out thinking you run in the room. There Woojin was. Laying still on the bed. You run up to him and grabbed his hand. And it was cold. He had scars all over his hand and face.

"WOOJIN! I love you! Please. Please. Don't leave me!" You screamed. You shook his hand. "Woojin say something. Please! I love you! I need you! Stay!" You sobbed. "Stay!" You shouted. You collapsed on the floor. You pulled your knees into your chest. Just screaming. You felt arms wrap around you. You didn't know whose and you didn't care.

"y/n this was on the passenger seat of Woojin's car. I think you should have it." Jihoon whispered to you. You looked up and saw Jihoon was handing you a letter & a small box. Your hand shook as you took the letter.

You opened it. There was Woojin's messy hand writhing all layed out. You started to cry more as you began to read.

'Dear y/n,
This might be cheesy, but I decided tl write a letter because I have so much to say to you and I would mess up trying to ask you in person. Your beautiful smile just always get me distracted. I love you so much y/n. You have been the best thing to ever happen to me. You stuck by me during all the hard times, and enjoyed all the good times with me. I can honestly say. I would be no where with out you. I love you more than words can describe. And I want to spend every moment of my life with you. So please stay, forever. Marry me?'

Your heart shattered. You grabbed the box and opened it. There was the ring. The ring Woojin was going to give you. You slid the ring on your finger. All your tears flowed out.

The doctor than came in. "I'm so sorry. But you guys need to leave. You can say your goodbyes." You walked over to the bed and grabbed Woojin's hand. "Yes . Yes. Yes. I promise you. I'll stay. I love you." You than leaned down and kissed his cold forehead. The coldness sent a chill throughout your body. You saw your tear, hit his cheek. You wiped it off. "I love you Woojin. I'll never stop. I promise." You then walked out with Jihoon.

whoa wtf it's been a year
i always say i'll update but never update shxt
sorry for that, i won't promise but i'll try to update