Kang Daniel

i'm very sorry for not publishing for sooo long..

I'm not taking requests anymore since I don't have free time these days... I'll publish only when I'm free..

Sorry Tae_Bts_Kookie

word count- 487
type- fighting

"I'M SICK AND TIRED OF ALWAYS YELLING (Y/N)!" Daniel yelled

"IM TIRED OF YOU CONSTANTLY PISSING ME OFF DANIEL!" I yelled back.

He threw his hands in the air as he turned around.

"I can't do this anymore (y/n) I really can't." he said.

"So what the hell are you saying? Are we breaking up?!" I asked

Daniel brought his hands up to his face and rubbed it as he took a deep breath. "I don't know."

"Daniel I want you out. GET OUT DANIEL " I started to yell

"I'M NOT LEAVING" Daniel yelled back

"KANG DANIEL I HATE YOU. GET OUT NOW"

With that he opened the door and left without another word. I fell back onto the couch. I covered my face with my hands and started to cry. I can't believe I just told Daniel I hated him. I love him so so much. I've never hated him ever. Oh my god.

I looked at the time : 4:30. My mom wouldn't be home for another hour and a half. I slipped on my shoes and started walking to the park, still crying.

There was this one bench there that was special to Daniel and I. He asked me out for the first time there. He kissed me there. And usually our dates started out at that bench.

I got there 15 minutes later. Shit. Somebody was sitting there. I couldn't see who because of the sun so I climbed up on the playground and sat at the top of a slide and just cried.

After about 5 minutes a little girl, about 4 crawled over and said "Excuse me can I slide down?" I looked up as I wiped my tears. "Yeah sorry sweety" I said as I got up and moved. When I stood up I looked over at our bench and saw the person who was sitting there was Daniel. He had his elbows on his knees and his hands on his face.

I walked over and sat down at the end of the bench. He looked up, with red, puffy eyes and a tear-stained face.

"Why do you hate me (y/n)? I know we always fight, I'm sorry."

That broke me. I wiped his tears from his face. I looked him in the eyes , still crying and said "Daniel I love you so much. I don't hate you. I was just mad. I just.. I don't know. I'm so sorry. I love you. I love you."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and scooted closer to him. The top of our heads were touching. He was still crying too I could tell. Daniel looked up at me, grabbed my face, and brought our lips together. We held for a long passionate kiss.

"I love you so much (y/n). I really do." Daniel  said , done crying. He wrapped his arms around me and squeezed me into a long tight hug.

                                  ...

Happy Halloween🎃🎃🎃