Lee Daehwi

word count- 699

The quiet hum of the radio filled the room, a comfortable silence surrounding Daehwi and you. Nestling myself further into Daehwi, You sigh contently, inhaling his cologne.

"You smell nice." You mutter softly. His chest vibrates, telling you that he is laughing.

"I tried." He says jokingly, pressing a kiss to your forehead.

"Dae?" You say, looking up at him.

"Yes (y/n)?" He replies.

"I'M BORED!" You cry out, wriggling out of his grip and rolling across the bed, landing on the floor with a thump. Daehwi giggles at you. "You're a weirdo."

You pout. "Stop laughing and help me up." He hoists you up onto the bed and pulls you into him.

"Can we do something?" You say, feeling restless.

"Like what? It's 1 in the morning." He says, giggling.

"We can get ice cream, or go to the park, or we could walk to the ice cream shop and then go to the park!" You squeal like a little kid.

"Can we Daehwi, can we please?" You pout, glancing up at him.

"You're truly insane" He mumbles. "Grab one of my sweaters and meet me downstairs."

Your eyes light up and you quickly jump up and press a kiss to Daehwi's lips, leaving him blushing as you run off to his closet and rummage through his sweaters. Your hands feel for the material of one of Daehwi's hoodie until you find your favourite hoodie of his. Slipping the large hoodie over your shoulders, you skip down the stairs, almost crashing into Daehwi on your way down.

"Whoa, whoa. Easy there tiger." He chuckles, pulling you into his chest.

"Ready to go?" He asks and you nod.

He wraps his hand around your small one and you begin your walk, your arms swinging together.

Arriving at the ice cream shop, you immediately dash to the counter, examining the flavours on display.

"Dae" You groan. "I don't know what to get." You say, pouting slightly.

"Get whatever catches your eye. I can't decide too." He also pouts.

"That's the problem Dae, everything is catching my eye!"

Daehwi walks over to you, wrapping his arms around your waist and resting his head on your shoulder. "If you want everything, get everything." He says chuckling.

"You're no help."

"Hmm, you wanna share a sundae then?" He suggests and you smile.

"Chocolate fudge?"

"Sounds good."

"I love you Daehwi." you say pressing a soft kiss to his plump lips.

"I love you too (y/n), now go order." He says, gently pushing you towards the counter.

"Annyeonghaseyo Ajumma, can I get a large hot fudge sundae please?" You ask the old lady behind the counter.

"Of course darling. You've got quite a nice boyfriend." She says, gesturing to Daehwi.

"I couldn't ask for anyone else." You mutter softly.

"Don't let him go dear, he's a keeper."

"I won't." The lady hands you your sundae and as your about to pay, Daehwi pushes your hand away and hands the lady money.

"I could've paid."

"I know, but I wanted to pay for you."
You sit down on the bench outside the shop, enjoying the sundae in a comfortable silence. "You have something on your face." Daehwi says and your hand flies to your face.

"Where?" You ask. Daehwi edges closer to you. "Um, right there!" He says, flicking some of his ice cream on your nose.

He giggles at you. "Run Mr Lee. Run."

He jumps off the bench and races off to the park with you quick on his heels. "You're not going to catch me!" He screams into the wind as he races around the park.

You speed up a bit and gently jump on Daehwi, tackling him to the ground. "I caught you." You whisper, your body pressed onto Daehwi's as you lay in the cool grass.

"That you did." he says chuckling, effortlessly flipping you over so he is on top of you.

"(y/n) ?"

"Yes Dae?"

"Can I kiss you?" you nod.

He presses his lips to yours, in a sweet yet passionate embrace. He pulls away from your lips, slightly breathless. "Promise me you'll never leave?"

"I'll never leave; I love you too much to leave." You reply, pressing your lips to his once more.