Yoon Jisung

this is possibly the longest

word count- 1255
type- fluff

You were lying in your bed, not in any sort of mood to get up. It was a saturday morning, and mother nature decided to pay you a visit. You were all rolled up in your duvet, wincing whenever your moved because you had terrible cramps.

Jisung was supposed to come over today and hang out, maybe you'd go see a movie, but it seems to you that the idea of even getting out of bed is impossible.

You picked up your mobile phone, calling Jisung's number and holding the phone to your ear. You waited about one ring before our boyfriend picked it up.

"Good morning jagiya" Jisung's voice rang through the phone, and you smiled. His voice always put you in a good mood.

"Morning." You yawned, and then shuddered as another wave of pain rolled over you. You groaned, and then covered your mouth.

"Jagiya, you okay?" Jisung's voice was dripping with concern. You sighed, "I'm okay, just some cramps."

"Aw poor girl, are you on your period?" Jisung asked jokingly, knowing that you hated it when he talked about it or even said the word.

"Shut up." You rolled your eyes, and he laughed.

"It's alright. Do you want me to come over?" He asked, and you grinned.

"Please." You agreed quietly, rolling over in your bed.

"Okay, give me half an hour." He replied, and you heard Jisung call to his mother that he was leaving and taking the car.

"Okay. Thank you." You sighed in content.

"You're welcome . I love you."

"I love you too." You said as you hung up the phone, setting it on bed.

You stood up, squeaking as you doubled over in pain. You walked, into the bathroom and used the toilet. When you were done, you splashed some water on your face and brushed your hair, so you could look somehow presentable.

You sighed, and crawled back into the warmth of our bed to wait for Jisung. It seemed to be hours, every second feeling like five minutes. You took out your phone again, scrolling through twitter and instagram. You smiled at your lovely messages, and resisted the temptation to be snarky to the haters.

Once you were done, you stared at your ceiling fan as it spun in circles. You don't know how long you were staring, but soon enough, you felt your eyelids begin to droop. You closed them completely, staying in the same position. Jisung would just have to wake you up when he arrived. You didn't know how long you were dozing off, but you felt the bed dip. The movement startled you, causing you to yelp and open your eyes. You looked to your side, to see Jisung lying there with bright eyes.

"You okay jagi?" He asked softly, and you nodded, catching your breath.

"Yeah, sorry. You scared me." You chuckled breathlessly, your hand over your chest. Jisung smiled, and hovered over you. He leaned down, pressing a soft kiss on your lips, like you would break.

"I'm not made of glass." You stated on his lips, hooking your legs behind his knees and pulling him down to kiss you fully. He chuckled, and put a little of his weight on you. You squeaked into the kiss, pain shooting up from your stomach. Damn cramps. Jisung hovered over you again, not wanting to hurt you.

"Okay maybe a little." You admitted, biting your lip. Jisung laughed, his elbows on either side of your head, in plank position above your body. Your faces were dangerously close. He pressed a light kiss to your forehead, and you let your eyes flutter closed under his touch.

"I brought candy." He whispered, and your eyes shot up, "Candy?"
Jisung nodded, "Yeah. What else is supposed to make you feel better?" He ended with a chuckle. You smiled, leaning up and kissing him.

"Having you here with me would make me feel better." You winked, and Jisung sighed, rolling his eyes, "Okay, cheese-ball. I brought movies too."

"What kind?" You replied, sitting up a bit. Jisung rolled off of you, looking into the plastic bag that was next to him. He fished around for a bit, and then pulled out three movies.

"Insidious, The Call, and The Devil Inside?" You whined softly, kicking your feet, "Jisung-ah, you know I don't do well with scary movies."

"Which-" Jisung interrupted, holding a finger up, "-is why I bought them."

"Well that's stupid."

"It also gives me another reason to cuddle with you."

You shook your head, while running a hand through your hair.

"Who's the cheese-ball now?" You retorted, with laughter. Jisung chuckled under his breath, kissing your head and getting up to put the movie in your DVD player. He chose to put in Insidious first. Once it was in, he jumped back into your bed and sprawled out, taking up all the room.

"Okay, so where are you gonna sit?" He joked, winking at you. You rolled your eyes and climbed over him. You laid between his legs, your back on his chest.

"Right here." You replied sassily and pulled the covers over the both of you. Jisung shook his head at your sass and wrapped his arms around you so they laid on your stomach. He bent his knees up, curling you into him even more. You shuddered as he clicked the play button on your remote.

"(y/n) I only hit the play button." Jisung whispered in your ear. You looked up at him, your noses brushing, "I know. It scared me."

"You're a baby, baby." He kissed the top of your head, and you slapped his arm, "Well, you're an idiot."

"But-" You held a finger up, adding onto your phrase, "-I love you- EEAAAHHHH!" You squealed as the movie title came onto the screen in big red, bloody letters.

Jisung laughed at your fear, wrapping you tighter in your arms, "It's okay babe. I won't let the title get you." He joked, and you narrowed your eyes at him.

"You're lucky I'm in pain, Mr Yoon. Or you'd be dead." You threatened your boyfriend jokily.

"Oh, I'm scared." Jisung joked sarcastically, tickling your stomach. You laughed, wiggling around in his hold. You flipped around, so your head was on his chest instead of your back. You leaned up to his face, and planted a kiss on his lips, which he immediately responded to. You don't know how long you stayed like that, but something scary popped up in the movie and you didn't even flinch.

"See? I told you this movie wasn't that bad." Jisung reminded you, and you looked up at him.

"That's only because I have someone to let me sit on them. Today, you were the lucky winner." You explained, popping a candy in your mouth, and feeding a few to your boyfriend.

"Will I still be that lucky winner tomorrow?" Jisung cocked an eyebrow up at you, and you giggled, nodding.

"You can be that lucky winner forever." You smiled warmly, and he kissed you passionately.

Suddenly, someone in the movie was captured by the demon. There was screaming and you flinched onto Jisung's lips, making you pull away. You panted a little, and curled into his chest. Jisung's arms immediately wrapped around you tightly, his biceps covering your eyes a little so you didn't have to see.

"Thank you." You mumbled into his hoodie, and he replied with a kiss to the top of your head.

"Anytime jagiya, anytime."