period

y/n pov:

"I hate birth control, mother," I groaned, taking my blank week pill.

Which meant I was currently bleeding out of places I didn't want to be bleeding out of, which was why I was on the pill, and had minimal cramping (minimal because that's the whole reason I was on it).

But it sucked because they say your flow will be light and easy to deal with when really it hits you like fucking truck and your bleeding everywhere.

"I know, you remind me every day when you take your pill," my mom laughed.

I heard the door open, my mom turning around from my bedroom door to see who it was.

"Mrs. Y/L/N? Is Y/N here?"

She looked back at me and whispered,

"Someone's here to see you,"

I rolled my eyes and threw my pillow at the door.

"Throwing pillows isn't nice," a familiar voice said.

Peter.

I rolled my eyes and flipped him off, throwing another pillow at him.

"Hey I brought you Talenti Gelato, gummy worms and those stupid air head things you like, throwing pillows and flipping me off isn't nice,"

"Gimme!" I said, sitting up.

He chuckled and walked over to my bed, getting under the covers and letting me snuggle into him.

"Jesus, Parker, you got built," I said, laying my head on his muscly chest.

"Well that's just some pluses of being Spiderman," he chuckled.

I turned on the season of Grey's Antomy I was binge watching with him and about two episodes and a finished carton of Gelato in I felt a warm liquid under me.

"Fuck!" I groaned.

"What?"

"Hey uh, Peter?" I asked.

"Yeah?"

"Could you uh, get out of the bed for a couple of minutes?"

He nodded and crawled out, walking out the door.

I looked down and there was a huge pool of blood under me.

"Great, just what I fucking needed," I groaned,then realizing my stain on my sweatpants.

"Fuck!"

I heard Peter turned around, hearing my groan, only to see my blood stained pants. Great. I turned around, taking a deep breath in so I wouldn't burst into tears. I grabbed onto my chair to help make sure I didn't break down crying.

"Peter just go home, I'm sorry I even-"

"Y/N, its natural. It happens, don't be embarrassed," he said.

"Yeah but it is, Peter. I bleed all over my sheets and sweatpants," my voice was shaky and the tears in my eyes were threatening to fall.

"Just breathe, Y/N," he said, placing his hand on my shoulder, rubbing it softly.

"Go take a shower, okay? Take as long as you need," he said.

Geez, I thought he would be a bit clueless and awkward about it. But, he wasn't. It was cute.

I nodded and walked into my bathroom, shutting the door, turning my shower on.

I peeled my clothes off and threw my sweatpants and underwear out, knowing I could never get the stain out, and left my shirt and sports bra with the pile of clothes collecting next to my sink.

When the water was hot, I stepped in, the water relaxing my sore and aching muscles.

When I was done showering, there was a towel sitting on my sink.

I picked it up and it was warm, causing me to softly smile to myself.

I took care of my business, pulling my underwear up before drying off completely, and there was clothes that were hung up on my door, even warmer.

I pulled the shirt on and recognized it as my favorite shirt of Peter's, causing me to smile.

I pulled my shorts on, as I didn't have any clean sweatpants left, and walked back out.

Peter was next to my bed, setting the blanket out and I walked over and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Thank you," I smiled.

"Anytime, Y/N. That's what best friends are for,"

I looked down at my sheets and they were new.

"Did you do all of this?"

He nodded.

"Thank you," I smiled, crawling under the blanket, which was warm too.

He followed and as soon as he did I was cuddled up next to him.

We watched the episode where George died and I sobbed my eyes out, Peter laughing.

"What are you laughing at, Parker?" I asked, wiping my tears away when the episode was over.

He shook his head.

"I'm sorry, I know your emotional," he stopped laughing.

I lifted my head up, looking at him. His face was only centimeters in front of mine.

His hand reached up to cup my cheek and he closed the small space in between us.

When I pulled away, I looked at him.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"Just a reminder that I'm in love with you, and that I'll always be here for you, even when your emotional and on your birth control period,"

I rolled my eyes, knowing my mom told him about that.

"Whoever told you I was on birth control?" I asked.

He looked at me.

"I have my sources," he laughed.

"So what do you say to the two of us trying something new and becoming more then friends?"

I kissed his cheek softly.

"I'd love too," I smiled.

"And this isn't just the birth control period hormones talking?" He asked, knowing I was super hormonal because of the pill and my period.

I giggled.

"Yes, this isn't the birth control period hormones talking,"

He kissed me again softly.

"Good,"