overprotective

"Y/N!" I groaned, rolling closer into my blankets.

"Let me sleep in,"

"Tony wants you," Vision said.

"Well you can tell Uncle Tony that I'm trying to sleep," I mumbled.

Vision chuckled.

"He said you would say that and to tell you you have to meet and show Peter around today,"

I groaned, rolling over.

"Tell him I said this better be worth it," I said.

Vision chuckled, walking out.

"Go get ready, Y/N,"

I rolled out of bed and put on a pair of ripped jeans and a maroon bralette with a white t-shirt. I did my normal makeup and hair and put on a necklace.

I walked to the living room, Tony talking to someone.

"Oh look! Here she is now," he smiled. I rolled my eyes and the boy turned around.

God, I wasn't expecting him to be this attractive.

He had beautiful brown eyes that seemed to sparkle and chocolate brown hair, styled back but not enough that your couldn't see his curls. He was wearing a blue sweater with a checker button up underneath, and a pair of khakis.

"H-Hi, I'm S-Spider Peter," he said , sticking his hand out.

"I mean P-Parker Peter,"

"I mean Spider-Parker,"

He fumbled his words and I giggled.

"I mean Peter Parker," he finally said, smiling when he realized he got it right. I grabbed his hand and shook it.

"Hey Peter, I'm Y/N Rodgers," I smiled.

"So you're Captains daughter?"

"The one and only," I smiled.

"Okay, Y/N do you mind showing Peter around? I have some work to catch up on," Uncle Tony said.

I nodded, beginning to walk off with Peter.

"And Underoos,"

We both turned around.

"No until business."

I just rolled my eyes and walked away with Peter.

"So, how long have you been living with Mr. Stark for?" Peter asked as we walked around the Compound.

"As long as I can remember, I've basically lived here all my life. My dad got my mom pregnant and didn't know it, and she ended up getting really sick and I had to get taken out so I wouldn't get sick too. I was born premature and my mom died so my dad took over care with me, with the help of the Avengers of course," I said.

"Really? That's really cool,"

I smiled and nodded as we reaching the training area.

"Yeah, I guess," I sighed, looking at the pictures in the walls. There was one of my dad and I, his arms wrapped around me and me laughing. I placed my hand over my dad and my finger traced the US Army shirt he was wearing.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I was snapped out of my thoughts. I turned around to be met with Peter's face.

"I'm sorry about your dad," Peter whispered.

"Thanks, Peter. But here was nothing you or I could of done about it. He needed to leave,"

Peter nodded and we walked to the training area. I placed my hand on the hand pad and he door opened.