eggnog~chirtsmas prompt 25

This was requested by a couple of people so I'm gonna combine your ideas!! Also, in this there is a mention of underage drinking, so if your uncomfortable with that, I'm really sorry! Anyways, onto the imagine!

Y/N POV:

I was at Liz's annual Christmas party and I wasn't going to lie- I had been drinking. At first it was just a glass or two of eggnog, but then Michelle offered me a beer and the rest from there is well... me drinking a lot. I wasn't sure if I was drunk or not, but I didn't really care. I was having a really fun time.

I walked over to Peter, my best friend and started talking to him.

"Hey Pete," I smiled.

"Hey Y/N,"

I moved my hands to grasp his shoulders and he turns a red color.

"Y/N what are you doing?" He asked.

"Shhh," I giggled, moving my hands up to wrap around his neck and play with the hairs at the top of it.

My hands moved up to cup his cheek as I moved my lips to touch his neck, about to start to kiss it, when
I was pulled away from his neck not even seconds after my lips came into contact with his delicate skin.

"Y/N, stop,"

I groaned, putting my hands on his chest and rubbing down.

"But Peter," I groaned, practically throwing myself on top of him.

"I want you," I mumbled into his ear, kissing his cheek, only to be pushed away again.

"Y/N, no,"

I threw my leg around Peter's and grabbed his hands, but he pulled me off of him.

"Y/N, your never like this, why are you getting so hands?"

"I want to make out with you, Peter," I slurred, walking away from him to get another cup of vodka.

"Y/N, how many cups of eggnog did you drink?"

"O-only like two," I hiccuped, taking a sip from my cup.

"How many cups of alcohol did you drink?"

"Well, the eggnog had a lot of rum (or whatever they put init) in it, and I had three cups of beer and a few shots and now I'm drinking another cup of vodka bc I want to forget everything that just happened," I slurred, taking another sip of the vodka.

"Okay, were going to but this down," he said, taking the cup out of my hand, and throwing it out.

"But Peter-" I whined.

"No, your really drunk, Y/N. Your spending the night at my house, May's gone for the weekend and because if you go home like this your parents will kill you,"

"They don't care anyways, Peter. Which is another reason why I'm having another drink," I went to stumbling away to the drink table but he grabbed my wrist.

"No, you're not, let's go,"

"I'm not going," I ripped my wrist away from his grapes and crossed my arms.

"Your making me do this," he groaned, picking me up bridal style.

"Now, you're going to be exhausted and fall asleep in about 20 minutes, so I'm hoping to get back to my place before then,"

I let out a huff, but wrapped my arms around Peter's neck for security.

I yawned as he walked around, I assumed trying to find Liz. I drifted off in his arms, hearing him mumble a faint, "fuck, she fell asleep sooner then I thought,"