please, no

I was sitting with Peter on the bus, resting my head on his shoulder, attempting to take a nap when I felt him move a little bit.

He nudged me and we both looked put the window, seeing a huge spaceship in the sky.

Peter looked at me and I nodded, tapping Ned's shoulder.

"Ned, we need a distraction,"

Ned nodded and yelled,

"OH MY GOD WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!"

I rolled my eyes and Peter's arm wrapped around my waist, pulling us out of the bus.

He swung under the bridge and I pressed the button on my necklace, my suit attaching to my body.

Peter let me go and I stuck my hands out, causing me to fly.

"Let's go kick some alien ass," I said.

"LANGUAGE!" My dad shouted and I groaned.

I heard Peter chuckle through my ear piece.

"Mr. Stark where do you need us?" Peter asked as we arrived to the scene.

"Follow the wizard,"

I laughed and we were off.

Peter attached himself to the spaceship and my heart shattered.

"PETE YOUR NOT GONNA BE ABLE TO BREATHE!"

"I gotta help the wizard," he whispered, and I watched as he almost passed out.

"PETER!" I screamed when he fell, flying after him.

The iron spider suit attached to his body, the mask going over his head and giving him oxygen.

I took a sigh of relief as he shot a web to the side of the spaceship, flying over to him.

"Peter, you almost gave me a heart attack," I whispered as we sat inside a small compartment of the spaceship.

He pressed a button and his mask retracted to his suit, and I shoot my head, laughing.

"I'm sorry, babe," he whispered. I smiled and stood up.

"Now come on, we got an alien to beat," I said, walking away.

We exited the little space and my dad saw us, groaning.

"I told you two to go home,"

"I had to help, dad," I whispered.

He rolled his eyes.

"If you wanna help, help him,"

He pointed to the wizard guy me and Peter saved before.

"Have you ever seen the movie Aliens?" Peter asked.

I laughed and my dad sighed.

The plan Peter had come up with worked and I couldn't be more happy. Not only that, but my dad officially made him an Avenger (at Steven Strange's request, of course. Their introduction made me laugh- Peter was adorable!)

He looked at me, smiling as my dad and Dr. Strange talked  and flicked his wrist towards me, a web attaching to my suits waist and pulling me close to him.