dont go- part 4

sorry ive been mia for ever junior year is kicking my ass

My heart fell when I saw my dad's face fall.

"N-not already," I whispered, scared my nightmare was going to come true.

Peter sent me a reassuring squeeze, and I reciprocated by putting my hands on his.

"It's going to be okay, Y/N," he whispered, pressing a soft kiss to my temple.

"It's all going to be okay,"

My dad and Quill looked at Peter and I.

"We're going to be okay, guys," Quill reassured us, and I nodded.

I turned around and looked up at Peter, who's face was full of concern. He grabbed my face, cradling it in his hands, and pressed a kiss to my forehead.

"I love you, Peter Parker," I whispered,

"I love you, Y/N Y/L/N," he whispered back.

It seemed like we were fighting Thanos for hours.

I watched and fought as he seemed to slowly destroy the planet around us, and attack my family and friends.

I watched as Peter tried prying the gaunlet off Thanos' hand, and I used my powers to hold him back.

Mantis looked in pain and Quill's anger grew slowly.

Quill punched Thanos in the face and Peter fell back, pinned to the ground.

"PETER!" I screamed, stopping.

He got up quickly, and I smiled underneath my mask.

"That's my boy," I whispered, and he sent a thumbs up my way, indicating he heard me.

Seconds later, I watched Thanks stab my dad.

"DADDY," I screamed, trying to run towards him. Peter's arms wrapped around my body, holding me back

Chaos was everywhere and in a second, it seemed to be over. Thanos was gone. It was quiet.

I looked at Peter, shocked.

No words were exchanged and I collapsed onto the ground, my dad standing up.

"We're okay," he mumbled. He looked at Strange.

"Why would you give it to him?"

Strange shook his head.

"We already lost,"

I sniffled and Peter just held me closer.

"I love you," he whispered into my ear, pressing a soft kiss to my temple.

"I love you more, Pete,"

He smiled and I kissed him softly.

Tears filled my eyes as I was ready to except our fate. Whatever was going to happen to, we didnt know. But I was ready for it to. I was with Peter and the people I loved the most.