please-part 2

it was highly requested I do a part 2 to this imagine, so I decided to do one now. sorry it took so long, I was trying to find the perfect moment to post it and what would happen next. you can read part 1, it'll probably be easier to understand this part once you do. enjoy :) also warning: the ending is sad, I'm sorry in advance.

It's been about 6 months since the fight. And nothing has been the same.

It's quiet now in the compound. I don't have Peter to run around and laugh with anymore.

He's not there to cheer me up when I'm crying or help me with my chemistry homework. He's not there when I'm watching a scary movie and want to bury my face into his chest when I'm scared. He's not there when I'm exhausted and falling asleep on the couch to cuddle with.

He's gone. And it's been hell for me without him. I don't know what to do. The light in my life, the one boy that I loved was gone.

And there was nothing I could do about it.

I missed him more then anything. I wish I was dead and not him.

I wish that Thanos killed me instead.

It's our annual Christmas exchange. Peter always loved Christmas, because he "loved seeing how happy everything made me". It wasn't the same without him here. Everyone knew that, so instead of having it on Christmas, they had it a couple of weeks later.

My dad tried his best to cheer me up. He always had. There were my good days and my bad days. And I had just hoped that today would be a good day.

"Y/N, this next present is for you," Tony said, stepping aside revealing a huge box.

I looked at him, suspicious.

"Open it,"

I opened it and to my surprise, none other then Peter Parker popped out.

"Oh my god," I said, looking at him, unable to believe my eyes .

"Are you even real?" I reached out and he took my hand in his, pressing it to his cheek.

"Hi, Y/N," he whispered.

"Y-your alive?" I asked.

He nodded, bringing our hands down, his hand still in mine.

"I-I" tears filled my eyes as I yanked my hand away from him and ran away.

I couldn't believe it. I was being lied to about Peter's condition for six months.

I heard people shouting after me and footsteps and I just ran even faster.

I ran into my room and locked the door, my back pressing against it. I fell to the ground, pulling my knees into my chest and crying. I heard a knock at my door.

"Go away," I cried.

"Please, Y/N," it was Peter.

"I don't want to talk to you right now,"

"Y/N, I'm sorry, please,"

"Peter I don't want to talk right now!" I cried.

He let out a sigh and I assumed he walked away.

I changed into my pajamas which consisted of a pair of shirts and one of his old shirts. I wore it so much it no longer smelled like him.

I put my hair up and took my makeup off.

As much as I didn't want to face anyone right now, I was starving and I wanted to eat. I opened my door only to see Peter sitting across from it, head in his hands. He looked up and I just walked away from him, and he stood up to follow.

"I don't want to talk, Peter," I snapped, causing him to slump down.

I felt my heart slightly break but I kept walking.

I went into the kitchen, grabbing some leftover Chinese food and heating it up, and before anyone could speak I grabbed my food and walked back upstairs, Peter getting up.

"Y/N please talk to me" he said. I turned around to face him.

"Talk to you? How can I talk to you when you lied to me for six months, Peter!" I yelled. He looked at me.

"I was heartbroken because I thought you died! You did die! You were dead to me for 6 months!"

"I know, I'm sorry I"

"I don't want to hear an excuse, Peter. I was lied to for 6 months. Do you know how broken I was? I blamed myself for everything! My dad had to explain to me at least twenty times that it wasn't my fault you decided to fight. It wasn't my fault you died. And I learn that you were alive the entire time? I don't want to talk to you right now, Peter. So please, just leave me alone and give me some time." My words came out nicer then I expected, but I could still see the hurt on Peter's face.

"Y/N I-"

"Save it," I said, closing my door.

I sat down on my bed and cried.

I just yelled at the boy I was in love with because of something stupid. I couldn't apologize now.

I finished eating and I got up to do something I knew I'd regret.

I opened my door, Peter still sitting there, and sat down across from him, holding his head in my face. I leaned in and closed the gap between us, his lips soft on mine.  When I pulled away I looked at him.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled.

I wrapped my arms around him and cried into his chest, breathing in his familiar scent. 

He held me tightly and I never wanted him to let go. That's when I felt him slowly start to get pulled away from me.

"Peter!" I shouted.

"Y/N," he mumbled.

"Y/N!" He shouted.

——————————

I jolted awake at the sound of my name, my chest hurt and there was a bright light in my eyes.

I knew exactly what was happening. It was my time. What I thought was real life was my soul preparing me to cross over.

My dad and Pepper were next to me, crying.

"Y/N, it's okay. You can go, it's okay,"

Breathing got harder for me, my muscles aches and I just wanted to be free.

"I love you, Y/N. Just remember that," Tony said.

"Goodbye Y/N. Please take care of Peter," I heard May cry.

And just like that, I was free.

Free with him.

Free with Peter.