interuptted

y/n pov:

I walked out of Peter's bathroom in my short and tight black dress I bought for Peter's birthday party. My hair was curled and brushed out, the way he liked it, and I had my makeup done the way that he loved it.

"Y-Y-Y/N," he struggled to get words out and I giggled.

"Y-you look amazing," he said.

I blushed.

"Thanks Peter, so do you,"

His cheeks flushed up and I smiled.

It made me happy that even though we've been dating for 6 months I could still make him blush with something as simple as "so do you".

He walked over and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close to him.

"Happy birthday baby boy," I smiled, looking up at him.

"Thank you baby girl," he said, kissing my forehead.

He kissed down the side of my face, before pressing his lips softly to mine.

His hands locked around my waist and mine around his neck, the seemingly quick kiss quickly turning into a steamy make out session.

Peter sat down on the couch, pulling me down with him, his lips hungerily attaching to me neck, sucking softly.

I let out a soft moan and gently tugged at his hair, causing him to smirk against my skin.

I began to grind my hips softly against his when he pressed his lips to mine again, hands running up and down my back.

He let out a low groan and I smiled, causing him to pull me in closer to him if that was possible.

His hair was entangled mess and he was toying with the zipper on my dress, attaching his lips to my neck again.

"Y/N, Peter are you rea-OH MY GOD!" We heard someone yell. Ned.

I quickly hopped off of Peter and felt my face blush up, Peter standing up as well, standing behind me.

"Can you guys please not make out when I'm about to pick you up?" He groaned. I nodded.

"S-sorry," I said, walking away to grab my clutch.

"It's fine. Now let's g-"

"Hey, uh, Peter?" He said.

"Yeah?" Peter said.

"You might want to take care of your, uh, problem,"

I turned around and saw what he was talking about.

"PETER!" I said. He looked up to me.

"Why are you yelling at me this is your fault!"

"I'm not the one who got a massive boner!"

"Well your the reason why I have it!"

"I don't care who's fault it is just fix it, or I'm not going out to dinner with you," Ned said. 

A very red Peter ran into the bathroom, leaving me stranded in the living room with Ned, my face probably just as red as his.