anniversary

y/n pov:

Peter and I have been dating for about a year now. Everyone in the superhero world knew about Hawkeye's daughter, Deadeye and Spiderman's relationship.

"Go get dressed up nice, okay? I'm going to take you somewhere special for our one year anniversary," he said.

I smiled.

"Where are we going?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out," he said, placing his lips on mine.

"But Peter," I whined.

"Go. Get. Ready. Or no sleeping on my chest when I'm shirtless,"

"I hate you and your shirtlessness," I grumbled, walking away.

I quickly hopped into my shower, washing my hair and shaving where I needed to shave.

When I got out, I quickly dried my hair and got dressed.

I wore a tight, v neck, kinda short grey dress with black heels. I did my make up: nice smokey eye, highlighter, mascara and eyeliner and put on a matte liquid lip.

I curled my hair and brushed it out a little but then added my necklace my parents gave me, and my rings.

I smiled at myself when I looked in the mirror, proud of how I looked.

I heard a knock at my door and I opened it, to be revealed with roses.

A huge bouquet of them. I want to say there was easily about two dozen of them.

There was a card and I opened it.

"I'll love you until the last one dies -🕷" it read.

I looked in the bouquet and right in the middle of it was a fake rose. I smiled and picked the bouquet up, placing it in a vose in the middle of my room.

I grabbed Peter's gift and walked out, my dad smiling.

"What dad?"

"Your just all grown up," he cried.

I smiled and hugged him.

"I love you, Daddy,"

"I love you too, sweetheart,"

"Y/N?" I heard Peter's voice ask. I turned around, only to see my boyfriend in a tux.

"W-wow," he smiled, looking at me.

"Y-you look b-beautiful,"

I felt my cheeks flush up.

"Thanks, you don't look to bad yourself," I smiled.

"Ready?" He asked.

I smiled and nodded.

"Ready,"

We got into a car and Happy drove us to a restaurant, and when I got out it looked really fancy.

"Peter I-"

He grabbed my hand, pulling me inside.

I was right.

"Parker, table for two," he said.