please

I had powers. Superpowers. I could enchant people, make them do whatever they wanted. I could also enchant objects, and make them float or fly. Like telekinesis, or Scarlett Witch's powers.

I was born daughter of I don't even know who, left on the doorstep of the one and only Tony Stark and his girlfriend/wife, Pepper.

Being I was only a couple of months old, Pepper convinced Tony to take me and foster me.

They put me in school and I was known as Y/N Stark. We don't know what my real name is, still to this day.

Tony taught me how to control my powers and then I hit middle school and met Peter Parker.

He instantly became my best friend, we told each other everything.

When we were freshmen in high school, my dad (Tony) and mom (Pepper) took us to Disney, when I found the out the greatest news of my life.

I was meeting Ariel, my favorite princess, and when we took the picture Dad and mom held up a sign up. It read:

"You're officially going to be our daughter on June 21st, 2017,"

"W-what?" I said, tears filling up my eyes.

"Congrats!" Peter smiled.

"Oh, isn't this magical!" Ariel said, giving me a hug.

When I pulled away from her Peter gave me a hug.

"Surprise," he whispered.

"Y-you knew!"

"Who's idea do you think this was?"

I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly, before running over to mom and dad.

"Thank you," I cried.

Dad kissed my forehead.

"You're welcome, and welcome to the family, Y/N,"

Flash forward to this year. Peter and I are both 16, and training together.

We were supposed to go on a mission with the Avengers to fight some really and people, but Peter was arguing with me about whether or not I should go.

"Y/N, it's dangerous, your not going,"

"Peter I'm just as strong as you are, I'll be fine,"

"I'm not letting you go. You could die, Y/N!"

"Peter, I'm 16, and I know I could die! You could too! I'm going and that's final." I said, walking away.

"Y/N if you get hurt, I wouldn't be able to live with myself. Please," he begged.

"Please don't go,"

I turned around.

"Peter, my dad needs both of us there. I'm going," I said, walking forward towards him.

"Y/N, please you're going to get hurt and I can't watch that, pl-"

I kissed his cheek softly, knowing my best friend was worried.