fall in the city

I smiled as I saw that the trees in the local park  were covered in bright reds, oranges and yellows, signaling it was fall.

It was that and the cold air that nipped at my nose and made my nose and cheeks cold and a pinky red color.

"Say something," my best friend and boyfriend, Peter, said, pointing a camera at me.

"I love the city in the fall," I smiled, spinning around.

"And I'm in love with you," he said, causing me to face him and blush.

"Let me see," I said, trying to lean over his shoulder.

"Nope he said," reaching his arm out.

"Peter come I just wanna see-" I said, trying to jump up to get his phone. I then went up on my tippy toes to try to get it.

He pressed his lips to mine, only giving me a soft peck so when he pulled away I frowned.

"You can see it on your phone now," he said.

I groaned and took my phone out, opening my Snapchat. I clicked on Peter's name and saw he had taken a lot of pictures of me looking at the trees and pointing out buildings and stuff, as if I haven't lived here my whole life.

There was no denying Peter wasn't amazing at taking pictures. I currently sporting a pair of leggings, a pair of below the knee leather boots a white tshirt and a flannel that was open, along with a scarf. You could see very detail of what I was wearing in his pictures.

"What about my kiss?" I asked. He chuckled, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me close to him.

I felt his hot breath on my own and he leaned in, softly pressing his lips to mine. The kiss was soft and passionate, and it was a very intimate moment. I pulled away, satisfied.

"Thank you,"

He chuckled and intertwined his hand with my own, the two of us walking around for a little bit and it got colder so I shivered.

"How about we go warm up back at my place, and then you can wear one of my sweatshirts, and we can make hot coco, and cuddle and watch movies for the rest of the night?"

I smiled and we walked back to his place.

I took my boots off, my scarf and my flannel.

Peter and I walked into his room, Peter stripping of his clothes with no time to spare.

"PETER! GIVE A GIRL A WARNING!" I yelled, joking around with him.

He scrambled to get a pair of his pajama pants on.

"I-I-I,"

"I'm only messing with you," he let out a sight of relief as he pulled a grey t shirt on.

I walked over and grabbed his blue Midtown hoodie, taking my shirt off and putting it on, already intoxicated by its smell. I loved the way Peter smelled, and I loved wearing his sweatshirts.

I then pulled my leggings off and out on a pair of shorts and grabbed my fuzzy socks and put those on.

I walked outside and realized I was still cold, so I walked over to Peter, wrapping my arms around him, heat radiating off of him.

He chuckled.

"What you doing their baby?" He asked.

"I'm cold," I mumbled, resting my head on his chest.

"As if I couldn't tell by your cheeks and nose," he chuckled.

"Shut up, Parker. I'm cold now let me snuggle you," I said, pulling him closer and putting my hands under his shirt, resting them on his warm, toned torso. He shivered.

"Your hands are freezing,"

"Well it's a good thing your warming then up," I said. He kissed the tip of my nose and I blushed up.

"There. I made you even warmer," he said.

I took my hands out from under his shirt as soon as the microwave made its ding.

Peter grabbed the two mugs of hot chocolate out and grabbed the whipped cream and topped them with it.

I smiled as we sat in the kitchen and drank our hot chocolate, talking and laughing with each other. When we were done we made it way to the living room, me snuggling into Peter. He was sitting down and my legs were across his lap, my head resting on his shoulder. A blanket covered us to keep us from getting cold while we watched. His thumbs traced circles around my upper thighs while we decided what to watch.

When we finally decided on a Disney movie marathon, starting with probably my favorite Disney princess- Ariel.

Peter chuckled as I sung along to every song and kissed my forehead when Ariel and Eric got married.

"I know we're only 15, but I want that to be us someday," he smiled.

I felt my cheeks burn up to their criminson color that they usually are whenever I'm around Peter.

"I want that to be us someday too," I smiled. He leaned in and kissed me again, both of us smiling into the kiss.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you more,"

He smiled, knowing he wasn't going to win the argument over who loved who more we so often had and turned on our next Disney movie, Cinderella.

I felt myself slowly drift off to sleep after we had watched about 4 or 5 movies.

"Goodnight princess," he whispered, kissing my forehead.

"Goodnight Spidey," I whispered back.

And with that, the two of us fell asleep.

*third person pov*

Aunt May walked into the apartment, looking around.

"Peter," she called out. No answer.

She walked into the living room and saw Y/N and Peter snuggled up on the couch, fast asleep. Both seemed so... peaceful. And happy, if you could say May smiled and took a picture, making sure to put a reminder to show Peter when he woke up.

She was happy that the two were finally together. She had always known since Y/N and Peter first became friends in middle school that they would end up being a couple, and she was glad that it happened early on in their high school careers.

She was glad that Peter finally had someone that was perfect for him, in every way. Shape and form.

"Goodnight," she whispered, leaning over and kissing each of their foreheads. And with that, she went to her room, shutting he door quietly trying not to wake the sleeping couple right outside it.