comfort (stressed out re-write i guess?)

please note: this imagine is based off of personal experiences, if your high school/schoolwork load is different, I'm sorry. Also, not everyone deals with stress the same way. This is a story about how I handle my stress and what happens when I'm stressed out. that is all :)

I wasn't the one to stay calm about things. I get stressed way to easily and it's a really bad habit I need to break.

My stress affects my attitude towards others, my sleep, and my grades. I'm not the one to do horrible on tests. I've always gotten good grades, but being in the three hardest honors classes you could take really took it's toll on my grades. I wasn't failing, but I wasn't do amazing.

My parents, the one and only Tony Stark and Pepper Potts, are always down my back about how I need to get good grades to go to the college I want to go to and do the things I want to do when I'm older. It makes me even more stressed because I know that if I don't get a good grade, they become really, really disappointed in me.

Tonight was an especially bad night stress-wise. I wasn't understanding my geometry or my chemistry homework, I had a huge history test to study for and my English teacher gave us tonight, Saturday night and Sunday night to read more then half of The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn.

All I wanted to do was rip my homework up and throw it away. I needed a break but the moment I took one, someone would text me about some issue they were dealing with that I'd have to help them out with.

It was all getting too much. I couldn't take it anymore, I just wanted to curl up in a ball and cry.

I laid down on my bed, attempting to fall asleep, even though it was only 9:00.

I felt my bed dip and someone's warm hands connecting to my back, rubbing softly.

"Peter?" I asked.

I heard him chuckle.

"Mr. Stark called me, Y/N, you gotta stop putting so much pressure on yourself," he said, pushing his hands outwards.

"Mmhm," I let out a soft moan as he rubbed the knots out of my back.

He hit a particularly big one and I caught my breath in my teeth because it was painful.

"I'm going to stop now," he said, resting his hands on the small of my back.

"Nooo," I mumbled.

"Yes, now come on, I have a hot bath and your favorite face mask waiting for you,"

I sat up and faced him, my back feeling less tense then it did before.

"Really?"

He nodded.

"Thank you," I mumbled, wrapping my arms around him.

He chuckled.

"Come on, princess,"

We walked into the bathroom and I looked at the water in the tub and it was a rainbow of colors.

"The guy said the scents are proven to help you relax," he said.

Tears filled my eyes at how cute he was being.

"You, Peter Parker, are adorable,"

"Anything to make my girl feel better,"

We both got undressed and stepped into the tub, and I let out a moan as the hot water relaxed and warmed my aching muscles.

We put the face masks on and I sat next to Peter, leaning my back against his chest. His arms were wrapped around my waist and he help me tightly.

"You know, you are absolutely, utterly perfect," he said, and I turned around to face him.

"Even when I'm like this? A stressed out mess?"

He nodded

"Especially when you are like this. Your human too, Y/N. Don't hide your feelings or ball up your stress down inside because your scared of what's going to happen. You were three steps away from a mental breakdown if I hadn't stepped in when I did, and I know you've had at least 4 of them,"

I smiled at the fact he cared for my well being, pressing a soft kiss to his lips. You would think with the two of us being naked in a hot bath would make us horny and want to have sex, but that wasn't the case. It was intimate, sweet.

"I love you," I whispered. He smiled pressing a kiss to my lips again.

"I love you too," I wrapped my arms around him and he rubbed my back soothingly. When I pulled away, he smiled at me.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm just wondering how I ended up with someone as amazing as you,"

My face-mask covered cheeks flushed up at his comment.

"I ask myself the same question every day, Peter,"

He chuckled and we just sat and talked in the hot tub until the water was no longer warm and our face masks were hard.

we rinsed our faces of the masks and bodies quickly before drying off and getting into or pajamas.

Peter pulled in boxers and a pair of sweatpants and I pulled on panties with one of his t-shirts and sweatshirts. I breathed in his scent as I pulled the sweatshirt on and smiled.

"What now," he asked, fluffing his hair with his towel.

"I just love the way you smell," I smiled.

"You smell like home,"

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek.

"I'm glad,"

We walked back to my room and laid down on my bed.

Peter laid down, and I laid down next to him, my head resting on his chest, our legs entangled and my chest pressed up against the mattress. His arm hung loosely around my waist, fingers tracing soft patterns and circles around and around on the small of my back.

I yawned and snuggled closer to Peter.

"Goodnight Peter, thank you," I mumbled.

"Goodnight princess, I'm glad I could help," he pressed his lips to my forehead before the two of us drifted into a dark, peaceful slumber.