happy new year

Tonight was it. New Year's Eve.

I was getting ready in my room, making sure my hair and makeup looked perfect.

My makeup was a settle smokey eye, and a matte pinky lipstick. For my hair, I decided to curl it and brush it out.

I pulled my dress on a black dress that was tight on the top and flared out on the bottom, ending a little above my knees.

I pulled my black heels on looked in my mirror, smiling.

"Y/N!" Tony called out.

I went downstairs to be greeted with the rest of the Avengers.

"You look great, Y/N!" Nat smiled.

"Thanks Nat, so do you!"

She smiled.

"Thank you,"

"Lady Y/N! You look great! Peter is going to love your dress!" Thor said.

"Speaking of Peter, look who decided to show up," Tony said.

Peter walked in smiling.

"Hey guys!"

He was wearing a black tuxedo and boy did he look good.

"You look great, Pete," I smiled.

"Thanks Y/N, you do too,"

My cheeks turned a rosy pink color and I confused talking to Thor and Nat.

I couldn't help but sneak glances at Peter, who was talking to Wanda and laughing. He looked happy, and he looked hot.

"Y/N?" He asked as I watched Dick Clark's Rockin New Year's Eve, sipping on a Shirley temple.

"Mmhm?"

"C-can we talk outside?"

"Peter there's a minute left until the ball drops, can it wait?"

"No, please Y/N?"

I sighed before standing up, and he grabbed my hand bringing me out into the balcony.

"What is it, Pete?" I asked, seeing there was only 30 seconds left.

"I-I want to try something,"

"Okay, but hurry up Peter there's 30 seconds left!"

He chuckled before looking at me.

"You know you're my best friend, right?"

I nodded.

"Promise that this won't change things, okay?"

"Peter, your scaring me, what's going on?"

"Just promise!"

"I promise!"

"10!" I heard people screaming. Peter placed a hand on my waist.

"9!" He placed his other hand on my waist, sending chills down my spine.

"8!" I looked up at him, a sparkle in his eyes. He smiled down at me before whispering,

"7," He pulled me close to him, our chests touching.

"6," I hear his breathing pick up slightly, I could feel his heart beat pick up.

"5," his eyes sparkled with the moonlight and he kissed my forehead softly.

"4," He pulled away from my forehead and looked into my eyes, the familiar smile of the crinkle in them and they were filled with something- I couldn't tell what

"3," he squeezed my waist gently and the wind picked up, breeze flowing through his hair. I looked up at him again and he smiled down at me.

"2," we whispered at the same time. Our lips were centimeters apart and I felt his hot breath dancing on my lips.

"1" he leaned in, closing the gap between us.

His lips danced on my mine and the kiss sent fireworks exploding in my body. It was full of passion, love and desire.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Was heard from inside and fireworks exploded around us, lighting up the sky.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss.

I pulled away to breath and he pressed his forehead to mine.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," I smiled.

"Really?"

I smiled and nodded, kissing him softly.

"Really,"

He smiled widely before kissing me again.

"Y/N Y/L/N, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked without ease.

I kissed his cheek softly.

"I'd love too," I smiled.

We walked back inside, hand in hand and Nat smiled.

"You owe me $20, Tony!" She said.

"You bet on us?" Peter asked.

"Yes, I bet that you two were gonna kiss and you did so Tony owes me $20,"

We laughed and Peter kissed me again.

"Happy New Year, Y/N,"

"Happy New Year, Peter,"