tension part 2 (smut)

By now, both of our clothes were flung around Peter's room with the exception of his boxers and my panties.

He left a trail of kisses from my neck down my body, stopping right above my panties, leaving a long, slow kiss on my hipbone.

He tugged at my panties slowly sliding them down my legs, before leaving a trail of kisses up my thigh, causing me to let out a soft moan.

I felt his nose brush up against my slit before i felt his tongue flick my clit.

"P-Peter," I moaned, my hands attaching to the tips of his hair, tugging slightly.

He chuckled before sucking softly, tongue swirling around me, causing me to throw my head back in moans.

"P-Peter,"

He continued for a couple more seconds before plunging two fingers into me.

"Peter!"

His fingers vigorously plunged in and out of me as his tongue worked wonders.

"Fuck!" I moaned, squirming underneath his touch as his hand held me by my thigh, rubbing it softly.

I let out a loud moan as picked up the pace again, his face practically buried in my wetness.

"I-I'm gonna come," I huffed.

He stopped, looking up at me and the sensation I longed for gone.

"Fuck you," I mumbled.

He smiled against my clit, and I let out a moan.

"I already am, baby girl,"

I let out a moan again and he chuckled, bringing his lips up to mine.

My hands traveled down his toned torso and grabbed the waistband to his boxers, and I smirked and bit my lip before looking up at him.

"Don't be a tease, Y/N," he groaned as I palmed him through his boxers.

I sat up, my chest flush with his, clit rubbing against his clothed bulge.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I whispered in his ear, kissing his neck softly.

He chuckled and the next thing I know is my hand are pinned to above my head, Peter's boxers are ripped off and he is hovering over me.

He pounded into me, causing me to let out a loud scream of pleasure.

His thrusts we fast, and hard, but I didn't mind it.

"Fuck, Peter," I throw my head back in pleasure as he pounds in and out of me, sucking at my neck.

"Y-you're so tight," he mumbled against my skin.

He paused for second and I groaned.

"Peter again? Oh fuck," I let out a breathy moan as he threw my leg over his shoulder, and began to thrust at a faster pace, hitting my g-spot.

"PETER!" I moaned, whimpering as his lips attached to mine again but his fingers went down to play with my clit.

"F-fuck!" I screamed, a familiar knot forming in my stomach.

"I-I-I'm almost there," I moaned into his mouth.

"M-me too,"

With a few more rough thrusts, both of us came, Peter pulling out of me and collapsing.

I rolled over, facing his beautiful face, and tucked a piece of hair back in place.

"Round 2?" He asked.

I smirked and nodded, rolling over and pushing him up so he was sitting up, back pressed against the headboard. I lined my entrance up with his dick and slowly slid down, letting out a soft moan as he filled me up.

His hands attached to my hips and lips attached to my own, I slowly started to bounce up and down, picking up the pace pretty quickly.

"Y/N fuck!" Peter moaned.

I giggled, running my hands up his torso and kissing his neck roughly.

He threw his head back, moaning.

"F-fuck, I'm almost there," he moaned.

"M-me too,"

Within the next 30 seconds, I came on Peter, collapsing onto his chest, letting out a long, hard moan.

He came seconds after, the sound of our pants and moans filling the room.

Peter pulled me off of him, standing up.

"Come on," he whispered, taking my hand and helping me up.

We walked into the bathroom, the water already on and steaming.

He pulled me into the shower, smiling.

"I was gonna give you shower sex, but you look exhausted, baby girl," he whispered, causing me to blush.

He chuckled, putting his shampoo on his hair before handing me a bottle of my own.

The shower, while it was steamy in the sense of temperature, was sweet, and intimate. We shared a kiss here and there, and sometimes he'd brush his hand up against my thigh.

When we got out I dried my skin off, pulling on one of his t-shirts and a pair of shorts.

I walked back into his bedroom and he pulled me into his open arms, kissing my gently.

"Y/N," he whispered, intertwining our hands.

"Mmhm,"

"I love you,"

My heart stopped.

"You what?"

"I love you," he whispered. My heart fluttered and my stomach did flips. Nat was right. I didn't hate the boy, I was just helplessly in love with him.

"I love you too," I whispered, kissing him softly.