tale as old as time

inspired by beauty and the beast bc i love that  play/movie also note the main character is a superhero that is badass 1) and 2) her superpowers are controlling earth, water and air (like a last airbender type thing idk how to explain it. I think I'm gonna do a story about a character w these powers falling in love peter. lmk what you guys think!!)

Tony Stark took me in after my entire family was killed by super villains. And of course, being the only other teenager there after Infinity War, I was stuck dealing with the one and only Peter Parker, probably one of the biggest assholes I've ever met.

He made it his life's mission to make my life a living hell. He hated me and let it be the most obvious thing in the world.

One night I decided to wander around the place I've been living in for three months now because I've never really been around.

I walked all the way back into a hallway and saw an open door, I entering the room and looking around. This must be Peter's room.

There were pictures on the top of his dresser from what looked like to be his younger years. He was smiling with a guy who looked exactly like him, and in another he was with a woman.

I picked up a photo that looked like it was him with his mom and dad.

"What are you doing?" A voice asked, grabbing my shoulder.

I jumped, making sure not to drop the picture frame.

"I-I'm sorry I was just l-looking" I said.

He ripped the photo out of my hands.

"Well look somewhere else,"

I gulped and nodded.

"S-sorry, I s-should go" I said, started to walk out.

He grabbed my wrist, hard, ripping the sleeve of my sweatshirt.

"Tell Tony I'm leaving," I said, ripping my hand away and running out.

I ran out of the building and as far away from there as possible.

I ran by a store and into an alleyway, only to be greeted with the same people that killed my family.

I froze, not knowing what to do.

"Get away," I mumbled, preparing to fight.

"Why should we when we can just kill you?" The one asked, grabbing my wrist.

It was all a blur when I saw a red a blue figure zip in.

"Its not nice to hurt girls after killing their families, mister," they said, punching the one guy in the face.

I stepped back, avoiding the fight while I watched Peter beat them up.

One guy was coming up behind him with a knife.

"WATCH OUT!" I screamed, but it was to late. The knife entered his side, slicing it.

Peter quickly grabbed the guys arm and flipped him over, shooting webs at them before walking away and collapsing on the ground.

"P-peter," I mumbled, throwing my jacket over him.

"You have to help me, you have to stand,"

He groaned, hand pressed against he bleeding side.

He started to get up, and I stood close to him, wrapping my arm around him, before starting to take his hand away from the wound.

He tried to pull them away.

"I got this, Peter. You just help me out by walking a little bit, okay?"

He let out a groan before murmuring a faint 'yes'.