forever

this was a request by teenjournalofficial
hope you like it ;) i changed it up a bit so i could add something i thought would be cute

MJ and I sat in my room, putting the final touches on our makeup and hair for prom.

I grabbed my shoes, pulling them on and smiled at myself in the mirror.

"Peter is gonna die when he sees you," MJ said, and I turned around and rolled my eyes.

"I don't know how many times I have to tell you, Peter doesn't like me like that,"

She crossed her arms over her chest.

"That's what his stares say,"

"Speaking of, I see your shared stares with Ned. What's up between the two of?"

"We're dating," she blushed.

"WHAT?"

She laughed and nodded.

"Two weeks,"

"Aw MJ! I'm so happy for you,"

She nodded.

"Thanks, Y/N,"

"MJ! Y/N! The boys are here!"

I grabbed my phone and clutch and walked down the stairs, breathe hitching when I saw Peter laughing with Ned.

The next thing I know he's being elbowed and stares at me, jaw dropping.

"W-woah," he smiled.

"Y/N, you look, beautiful,"

My cheeks flushed up and I smiled.

"Thanks, Peter,"

"You don't look to bad yourself,"

He chuckled and we took a few photos before venturing off to our prom night.

When we got there, we walked into the venue, tables set up everywhere and the dance floor was lit up with lights and decorations for our graduation year covered the room.

It was, perfect.

MJ, Ned, Peter and I danced together and i sat down to take a break and drink something before I passed out.

A slow song came on and everyone went out to the dance floor with the boyfriend/girlfriend and I sat in my chair, drinking my water.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I looked to my side to see Peter.

"Pete?"

He chuckled, holding his hand out.

"Come dance with me, Y/N," he smiled.

I set my water down, grabbing his hand and he pulled us onto the dance floor.

His arms wrapped around my hips and mine around his neck, lips inches apart.

The dj cycled through a few slow songs and Peter and I, by the end of then, were even closer to each other if possible.

Our eyes locked for what seemed like forever and he leaned down, eyes fluttering shut.

Screams erupted from the floor as a one of the songs from our childhood played, the dj announcing prom was going to be over soon and Peter pulled away.

"I-I-I'll be right back," Peter said, running away. I looked at MJ and she shrugged, Ned running after Peter.

The two of them stood out on the balcony for a few minutes and I decided enough was enough. I was going to talk to Peter about what was going on.