caught

I walked into the training area, only to find Peter there, shirtless, again.

"God, Peter! Put a damn shirt on!" I groaned.

He turned around to face me and I forced myself not to look at his perfectly toned body.

"Why should I have to put a shirt on?"

I rolled my eyes.

"Every time I see you your not wearing a shirt," I groaned.

"And?"

"I'd like to see you in a shirt, Parker!"

"I'm not putting my shirt back on,"

"Why?"

"I don't wanna,"

"Just put a shirt on!"

"What's the big deal anyways?"

I crossed my arms and looked at him.

"Because, Peter, I'm not going to be fighting ripped shirtless guys all the goddamn time,"

"So? Why does that affect me and my shirtlessness?"

I looked at him and laughed.

"Because, dumbass, your the one I train with!"

He rolled his eyes.

"I'm not putting my shirt back on,"

"Fine," I said, smirking.

"You really did all-"

I pulled my shirt off in one swift motion, revealing the black lace bralette I was wearing underneath (hey I ran out of sports bras okay?).

He gulped.

"Y/N put a shirt back on,"

"Nope,"

"Why not?"

"I don't wanna," I said, mocking him.

"Y/N just put your shirt on!" He said, coming closer to me.

"I'm not putting my shirt back on,"

"Just put your shirt back on,"

He was now inches away from my face.

My body ached for him.

I leaned up to his face.

"Make me," I said.

The next thing I knew Peter's lips were on mine, the kiss rough and passionate.

What started off as a kiss turned into a streaky make out session, his hands traveling up and down my back, before squeezing my ass, earning a soft moan from me. Quickly after that, he walked back to the wall, softly pressing me against it.

My hands squeezed his biceps and he smiled into the kiss.

In the seconds our lips were apart he had managers to attach them to my neck, sucking softly here and there, when he hit my soft stop.

My hands ran through his hair and I let out a soft moan before he pressed his lips to mine again.

"OH MY GOD!" I heard a yell and Peter pulled away from me, the two of us looking up.

Steve was staring back at us, Wanda, Tony and Natasha standing next to him.

My face turned a bright red and I buried my face into Peter's chest.

"U-u-uh hi M-Mr uh S-Stark," Peter stuttered and I giggled.

"So are you guys, like dating now?" Wanda asked.

Peter nodded.

"I guess,"

"Both of you, put your shirts on!" Steve said, causing Natasha and Wanda to giggle.

I pulled my tank top back on.

"Go, just leave just go," Tony said, shooing is away.

"God, teenagers these days. Walking around half naked about to have sex in my training arena. Mine!"

"Aw give them a break, Tony. They're teenagers! Half the decisions they make are because of hormones!"

Tony sighed.

"Both of you, just leave. And now more almost doing it in here, okay?"

We both nodded and walked out, faces red.