don't go

another mini series based off of infinity war (and slightly off the kissing booth cause im cheesy as hell) but in this peter and the ready are slightly older then he is in the movie- like 20. this mini series will include mature content :)

"Peter, we shouldn't be doing this," I said, looking at him.

"Why not? You like me, I like you. I'd say it's meant to be,"

I rolled my eyes playfully.

"But sneaking around?"

"You know your Tony would kill me if I laid a hand on you," he whispered, and I groaned.

He was right.

"Now come over here and kiss me," he pulled me into his lap so I was straddling him and I pressed my lips to his, kissing him passionately.

It turned into a make out session, Peter's hands roaming my body. When I pulled away for air, he attached his addictive lips to my neck, causing me to let out a moan.

"Shhh," he whispered, and I glared at him.

"You can't expect not to moan, Pete," I whispered.

He rolled his eyes playfully and played with the hem of the t-shirt I was wearing. His t-shirt, to be exact.

He pulled it off quickly before pressing his lips to mine agin, this time allowing me to roll my hips over his.

He leaned his head back and groaned and I took it as an opportunity to press my lips to his skin, sucking and biting on the delicate skin.

He lifted my chin up to press his lips to mine again before ripping off his shirt.

There was a knock at the door and we both looked up, staring at it.

"HIDE!" He whispered, throwing his shirt on.

"Where?"

"I don't know!"

The person knocked again.

"Peter?"

"G-give me a second!" He called out, looking at me and pointing to the floor.

I glared at him.

"You're so dead, Parker," I mumbled, getting to the ground and rolling under the bed just in time.

"Do you know where Y/N is?"

"I haven't seen her all day. Sorry, Mr. Stark," Peter lied, cause a slight "ugh" to come from Tony.

"Don't forget we have training in 20 minutes, kid."

"But Mr. Stark I'm 20 years old do I really need to go to training?"

"Keep that up and I'm sending Y/N's sister in,"

"Okay, okay, I'll be there,"

"You better be,"

I heard the door shut and Peter laughed, so I rolled out and stood up, glaring at him.

"I hate you," I mumbled, throwing his shirt on.

"Yeah, I should say the same thing being that I have 20 minutes until training and I have a huge boner to deal with,"

I shrugged, looking at him.

"Not my problem,"

He looked at me, mouth agape.

"You're the one that caused it!"

"And you're going to be the one to get rid of it," I whispered.

He fell back into the bed, groaning.