good

pls send requests i have no ideas for imagines ty

"Peter," I stopped him before he had to leave for the war.

"Promise me you're going to be safe," I asked.

He nodded.

"No, Peter, promise me you're not going to do anything stupid,"

He kissed my forehead.

"I'm not going to do anything stupid. I promise you,"

"Peter, we need to go," Tony said.

"One more minute?" Peter asked.

Tony nodded.

Peter wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me as close to him as possible. I breathed in his scent, not wanting him to leave.

"You stay safe too, okay?" He said, pulling away, looking me in the eyes.

"Peter," Tony called.

I smiled and nodded and tears filled my eyes as I watched my family and friends leave to fight in a war they where the odds weren't in their favor.

"PETER WAIT!" I called out. He turned around, facing me.

"I LOVE YOU!"

A smile spread across his face.

"I LOVE YOU TOO," he shouted, putting his mask on before shooting a web and entering the war.

I shut the door to the compound, May and Pepper pulling me into a hug.

"They're going to be okay, Y/N," Pepper whispered.

I sniffed and nodded, before going off into my room.

I shut the door and saw something lying on my bed.

I picked up the notecard and read it out loud:
"So you won't get cold or miss me too much. Love, Peter,"

I ripped the wrapping paper off and saw one of his sweatshirts lying there.

I smiled before putting it, breathing in his warm, familiar scent.

"God, Peter," I whispered.

"Why did you have to get bit by that stupid spider?"

Weeks have passed and the war wasn't over yet. Reporters and journalists didn't know when it was going to be over or what was going on.

Peter's sweatshirt was worn and no longer smelt like him because of how much I've worn it.

I was half asleep when I heard a knock at my door.

"Come in,"

The door creaked open, and I grabbed my glasses as the lights turned on.

"It's over, Y/N. We need to go pick them up from the airport," Pepper smiled.

I got out of bed, putting Peter's sweatshirt and a pair of leggings and putting my contacts in. I brushed my hair and my teeth and was to lazy to put any makeup on.

My hair was thrown up into a bun and I grabbed my phone.

I walked out of the room and walked to the car with Pepper and May.

Happy drove us to the airport and as soon as I stepped out of the car I was greeted with paparazzi.

They all bombarded me with questions I didn't have the answers for and Happy came by and acted as my bodyguard.

When we entered the building, we watched as one by one, the heroes all walked out, most in their suits of course.

Peter wasn't anywhere to be found but my dad was one of the first people I saw.