dont go (part 2)

okay in this forgot to mention it in the last part civil war happened but everyones like gucci w each other now ik ik thats not good or true but it fits the plotline of this mini series better thats all ty

I woke up in Peter's arms, his thumb running up and down my shoulder.

"Good morning," He whispered, and I rolled closer to him, warmth from his body keeping me warm.

"Morning," I smiled, before sitting up and stretching.

He sat up too, and we both looked into his room.

"It's crazy to me that we even met, Pete," I whispered, looking at him.

He smiled, grabbing my hand and holding it in his.

"Well, I'm glad we did," he leaned forward to press a soft kiss onto my lips, but instead knocked us both over, bursts of laughter escaping our lips.

Peter's body hovered over mine, his eyes sparkling in the light, smiling as he leaned over me.

He bent down, pressing kisses from my forehead to my jawline, before gently placing his lips on mine again.

I smiled into the kiss, becoming long and passionate until we heard a loud banging.

I leaned back and groaned, just want some peace with my boyfriend,

Peter stood up and opened the door, making sure to shut the curtains so I couldn't be seen. I heard murmuring and finally the shutting of the door.

The curtain opened and then the door, Peter sighing.

"I'm so sorry Y/N, but I really need to take this- it's about Stark business,"

I smiled, kissing his cheek.

"Go get 'em, tiger,"

He smiled and once again I snuck out of his room, into my bedroom.

I was laying out on my bed when I got a call from Tony.

"Y/N, we need you," he said.

"Hurry!" Peter groaned, and I suited up in a matter of seconds and was out the door.

"Where do you need me?"

"Follow Underoos and the wizard,"

I nodded and followed Peter, who was currently attached to the big black spaceship.

"Peter, you need to let go, you're not going to be able to breathe," I said.

I watched as he almost passed out from lack of oxygen.

"PETER!" I screamed, watching him fall. Suddenly, a metal suit came out from no where and attached itself to Peter's body.

He seemed to come back to life in seconds and attached to the spaceship, and I took a breath out.

"You almost gave me a heart attack, Peter!" I shouted, before feeling myself and Peter get thrown off the space ship.

Next thing I know Peter's web is around my waist, holding onto me by a thread, as he slowly pulled me towards him.

"I got you," he whispered, pulling us into the spaceship.

"Oh, Tony's gonna kill us," I laughed.

*a few hours later*

Currently, we were on some plant in the middle of no where and Peter was hanging upside down when the hair of the back of his neck stood up.

"Let me just say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs into my chest or something, and I eat one of you, I'm sorry," Peter said.

I rolled my eyes at Peter's constant movie references

"I do not want another single pop culture reference that you can invest a joke in, you understand?" Tony said, rolling his eyes and pointing to Peter.

"I'm trying to say something is coming,"

I groaned as I prepared to fight and before I knew it Peter was in some guys grasp, gun to his head, us getting yelled at for whatever reason.

"What Master do you serve?"Strange asked, and the guy looked at us.

"What master do I serve, what am I supposed to say Jesus?"

They went on bickering about Thanos and the guy asked where Gamora was.

"Ill do you one better, who is Gamora?" Tomy asked.

The guy under him spoke up.

"I'll do you one better, why is Gamora?"

After a few more second of speaking, the guy looked at us.

"Who are you?"

"We're the Avengers, man," Peter replied.

I rolled my eyes, wanting to hide under a seat and not be seen.

They then went on about knowing for before formally introducing us to everyone.

Peter smiled, looking at me.

"This is gonna be fun,"

"Mmhm," I smiled.

"Okay kids, rest up. We'll come up with a plan in the morning," Tony said.

I yawned and nodded, slumping down against the space ship, shivering a bit.

"You cold?"

I nodded, and Peter smiled, moving closer to me, with the blanket.

"Karen, activate body heaters,"

I was tucked neatly into Peter's side, my head rested on Peters chest, his arm wrapped around my body.

The blanket went up to our chests, and I felt immediately warmer.

"Thank you, Peter,"

He nodded, kissing the side of my head softly.

"Anytime, love,"

My cheeks flushed pink and I closed my eyes, slowly starting to fall asleep.

"Good night, Peter,"

"Mmhm," he mumbled, half asleep.