tony starks daughter

*This takes place during infinity war but y/n doesn't meet Peter until after civil war*

"You called?" I asked, walking into a room my dad was standing in.

"Wow, no 'Good morning father. How are you today?'" He said, sarcastically.

"Hey, leave the kid alone, you were the one that called her in," Nat said.

Dad rolled his eyes and looked at the two of us.

"Y/N, there's a new kid coming on. Peter Parker. Or better known as Spiderman. Your going to train with him and stuff," he said.

"He's your age, and goes to Midtown. He'll be staying at his apartment in Queens,"

I smiled.

"When does he come?"

"Uh, Mr. Stark? I was wondering if I was going to start training yet?" I heard a voice say.

"Now,"

I giggled and walked outside, bumping into someone. I felt myself falling and I prepared to fall onto the ground but I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I opened my eyes and was met with a beautiful, chocolate brown eyes.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry," I said as the boy helped me up.

"D-don't worry a-about it, I-I wasn't w-watching where I-I was g-going,"

I smiled at his awkwardness.  Not only was the boy cute, but him stuttering made him even cuter.

"I'm Y/N Stark," I smiled, sticking my hand out.

"I-I'm Parker, I mean P-Peter Parker,"

"Oh so your the boy I'm training,"

"I'm training with Tony Stark's daughter?" He asked, shocked.

I giggled.

"Yep, now come on, I wanna give you a quick tour of our training area before we get started,"

He nodded and we walked to the training place.

I pressed my hand on the keypad and the doors opened.

"Welcome, Enchantress," FRIDAY said.

"W-wait, your Enchantress?" He asked. I smiled.

"The one and only,"

"So not only am I training with Tony Stark's daughter, I'm training with the fucking Enchantress, who managed to create a force field to protect herself and her friends, and literally move buildings and save people?"

I laughed.

"Yep,"

"Come on, Spidey, I gotta show you around," I laughed.

He nodded.

"Right now were at the General area," I said.

"You practice gymnastics and tricks you want to try and use for fights here,"

He nodded.

"Then we have the martial arts/boxing ring over there," I pointed in the one corner of the room.

"And on that side is the pool," I said.

"W-woah," he said, looking around.

"Pretty cool, right?"

He nodded.

"This is amazing,"

I giggled.

"Now let's get to training,"