first part 2

enjoy this probably bad smut from your fav virgin :)

A few hours later, the sun was set and we all hopped in the car for go to the AirBnB for the weekend.

When we got here, the house was beautiful.

"Woah," I smiled, looking around. Peter laughed.

"'Woah' is right," he said, grabbing my bag and tossing it to me.

The only downside was that there were two bedrooms, and because MJ and Ned were dating, it was obvious me and Peter would spending the night in the same bed.

Ned and MJ quickly chose their room, locking their door and laughing. I rolled my eyes, shaking my head.

"Wouldn't be surprised if we heard them later on tonight," I said, climbing the stairs to get to Peter and I's bedroom.

"Mmhm, not if they hear us first,"

"Peter," I said, looking at him and hitting his chest lightly.

He winked at me and opened the door, quickly dropping his bag next to the bed and pulling something out.

A few condoms.

"Mmhm, someone was a little cocky before they came," I said, dropping my bag.

He rolled his eyes, sitting down on the bed.

"Mmhm,"

"Or I just plan ahead," he said, grabbing me by the material of his flannel that was thrown over my bathing suit, pulling me in between his legs.

"Mmhm," I whispered, pressing my lips softly to his.

The kiss got more heated and he pulled me into straddling him, before flipping us over so I was on bottom.

He kiss my neck softly before kissing my lips, pulling away and smiling.

"Are you sure you want this?" He asked, breathe dancing on my lips.

I ran my hand through his hair, both wrapping around his neck.

"I'm positive, Peter," I smiled, hands undoing the strong to his swimming trunks and pulling them down, releasing his hardened cock. I gulped at his size wondering how he was going to fit,

"Good," he whispered, kissing me gently to reassure me everything was gonna be fine.

He kiss my neck again before slowly unbuttoning the flannel, pulling it off my body. Then came my bathing suit top, his hand groping my boobs like they were made out of glass, massaging them, before finally placing a kiss on them.

"P-peter," I whined as he kissed lower, hands rubbing the inside of my thighs.

He ripped my bathing suit bottoms off and pressed a gentle kiss to my clit, making a strip up my slit with his tongue.

"W-woah," I whispered, throwing my head back in pleasure.

After a few minutes he stopped, and I whined.

"P-Peter,"

"I need you to stay wet so it won't hurt as much, princess,"

I nodded and he teased my clit with the tip of his dick, spreading my legs even more.

He slowly entered me and a sharp pain radiated through my body.

Peter moved very very slowly, and tears filled my eyes with pain.

He looked down at me and stopped, worry coming over his face.

"What's wrong?" He asked., looking at me concerned.

"I-It hurts," I whispered.

He nodded and grabbed my legs by their ankles, wrapping them around my waist. His hands intertwined with mine and he pinned my arms to the mattress under me.

After a few seconds, it felt better.

"M-move," I whispered.

He nodded and slowly rocked his hips against mine, any lain that had once existed gone.

"F-fuck," I whined, as Peter sped up his once.

"God, you're so tight, Y/N," he whispered, throwing his head back in pleasure.

"F-faster," I pleaded, and Peter did just that.

The only sound in the room was the sound of our pants and skin slapping against each other.

Peter's force got harder, too, and it felt amazing. Sweat started to glisten our bodies and I felt a knot forming in my stomach.

"i-I'm close," I moaned.

"M-me too," Peter moaned
.
With a few more thrusts, my walls clenched on him and I let out a load moan of pleasure.

"FUCK!" I moaned, back arching, toes curling, the knot releasing. 

"God, Y/N," Peter groaned, collapsing onto me ans as his orgasm hit him at the same time.

As we rode out our orgasms, a string of cuss words left Peter's mouth and I laid under him, breathless.

After a couple of minutes Peter pulled out of me, pulling me close to him.

"That was amazing, thank you, Peter," I whispered, being pulling into his chest. Our legs intertwined and my head resting on his chest, me fitting tucked into his side like we were two puzzle pieces.

"Mmhm, anything for you, babygirl,"

I nodded and fell asleep to his thumb rubbing up and down my arm, in a comforting, loving way and the soft song of his heartbeat.

It was perfect.

this was shit im sorry im tired and sexually inexperienced