stressed out

I leaned against my wall, letting out a sigh and slumping to the floor. Tears filled my eyes.

I was under too much stress. I needed a break. I just want to curl up into ball and sleep and relax but I have to much going on. Between school and work and extra curriculars, it was all getting to much.

Peter being Spiderman. The remote chance of losing him any minute. My father, Tony Stark/ Iron Man. Anything and everything bad happens to me and o just needed a break.

I sighed and got out my homework, finishing it in a matter of an hour. Thank god it was only Friday. I went into closet to grab a sweatshirt because I was cold and I felt a pair of arms wrap around my chest.

They're head rested on shoulder and I grabbed onto the arms, holding them gently. I knew exactly whose arms those belonged too. Peter's.

"Peter," I said, turning around.

I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly, inhaling his musky scent.

His arms wrapped around my lower back, holding me tightly.

When he pulled away I whined.

"Come on," he said, grabbing my hand and taking me into my bathroom.

"Peter what are you doing?" I asked as I watched him start the water for a bath.

"We're going to do face masks and sit in the tub and when we get out change into our pajamas and watch a bunch of Disney movies and eat all your favorite candies because you're stressed and I don't want you to have a breakdown," he said.

I smiled at hi'c hugging him tightly again.

"Thank you Peter, your the best boyfriend ever," I kissed his lips softly and pulled my hair up into a bun.

When the water was done he dropped one of my favorite bath bombs in.

I got undress and climbed into the tub, Peter walking over with a black pot.

"You said that the lush ones were your favorite," he said, putting his hands in my favorite face mask and putting it on my face, then his own.

I smiled and giggled looking at his face as he put it on.

He got undressed and sat in the tub across from me.

"You know, Y/N, you're beautiful,"

I laughed.

"I'm being serious, Y/N. You're beautiful even when you have your hair up and your using your face mask. Youre beautiful when you're sleeping, you're beautiful,"

My cheeks flushed up.

"Thank you, Peter,"

He smiled and I moved over, snuggling next to him and resting my head on his chest, closing my eyes. I didn't realize how much I needed this.

After about 20 minutes, we washed the face masks off and got out of the shower.

I put on one of his t-shirts and a pair of shorts before grabbing his Midtown sweatshirt.

When I put it on, it was cozy. It smelled like him and I love that.

He set up my laptop to play Disney movies and we sat and snuggled on the bed, F.R.I.D.A.Y. coming in and bringing us food to eat.

Four and a half Disney movies in, I felt myself slowly drift off to sleep.

Peter shut the laptop and put it on my nightstand, along with my glasses.

"Goodnight, princess," he whispered, kissing my forehead.

"Goodnight Spidey," I whispered back, causing his heart to speed up ever so slightly.

I smiled and fell asleep quickly in the comfort of his arms.