tension

they are both 21 in this story

Being a teenager in Tony Stark's compound was hard. It wasn't just the fact that I was one of the youngest members if the Avengers team staying at the compound. Not having anyone remotely close to your age was really hard and everyone saw me as their little sister.

Until one day, everything changed. Tony Stark had hired a new "intern", Spiderman. I remember the day I met him and I was incredibly pissed off with the fact that the boy behind the suit was the one and only Peter Parker.

Peter was a jerk at times and anyone could tell you that. He was incredibly cocky some times but there was no denying he was incredibly attractive. But he was an asshole.

Not only that, but as soon as Peter moved into the compound, everyone was trying to get us together endlessly by cancelling quickly for dinner plans or training sessions. He was a fuckboy, too. He flirted with me almost all the time and it was disgusting, especially with the fact that the team had left for some "adult business" for a few weeks, dealing with something in Wakanda. It was quite obvious they were just trying to get me and Peter together, but it was completely backfiring. Well, not exactly. As much as I hated to admit it, that douche was actually a decent person sometimes. I wouldn't say I loved the boy but I definitely can say I have a slight crush on him. Ugh! What are you thinking, Y/N! That's gross.

My pajamas consisted of a sports bra, some pajama shorts and a flannel that was partially buttoned up and slinging off my shoulder.

I was currently making myself breakfast, humming to the beat of Ed Sheeran playing softly through my speaker.

"Good morning Y/N," Peter said, and I turned around to face him, seeing his smirking face. Of course, he was shirtless and wearing sweatpants that hung in his waist loosely.

I rolled my eyes, ignoring him completely, trying not to stand at his toned chest and continuing to make myself breakfast.

"Gonna ignore me? Not a good idea, Y/N,"

I placed the cooked pancakes on my plate, adding the bacon that was frying in a different pan before turning the stove off.

I ate then placed the pan in the sink and I felt a hot breath against my neck.

I turned around, Peter's face inches from mine, his lips almost touching mine.

"P-peter," I whispered.

He smirked.

"What?"

"We can't do this,"

I ducked under his muscular arms and began to walk away, but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his chest.

"Why not?"

I looked up at him.

"We just can't,"

He tucked a piece of hair behind my ear and I gulped.

I turned away from him, getting out of his grip.

"This is wrong, Parker,"

I felt an arm wrap around my waist and my back pressed up against his front.

"Last name now, hmm," he said, moving my hair to the side and pressing a soft kiss to my neck.

I wanted to let out a- what are you doing, Y/N! He's being disgusting.

He started to leave a trail of kisses down my neck and I pulled away, shaking my head.

"Stop doing that, Y/N," he whispered, stepping in front of me.

The sexual tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife. And damn, was it annoying.

"Peter, we can't do this- It'll be weird,"

"Shut up," he mumbled, biting his lip and looking down at me.

The hot little asshole. 2 can play at that game, Parker. I walked up to him, staring him in the eyes and smirking.

"Make me," I mumbled.

The next thing I know I was pressed up against the wall, Peter's body flush against mine.

His lips were on mine, kissing me roughly and passionately.

I pulled away for a breath and his forehead was against mine.

"So fucking beautiful," he smiled, pressing his lips softly to mine again.

do y'all wanna a part 2 sometime this week its 12 am and i got school tomorrow lol. also pls send in requests for imagines! i think i have two requests i still need to write, but i really want your ideas! i love doing disney inspired imagines, so PLEASE send your requests in for that! i do all types of disney (including broadway) :).

my tom holland & the boys book should be out soon, ive just changed my mind about the imagine im gonna post so many times i havent published one yet. so if you want tom, sam, harry or haz imagines ill let yall know when that comes out! (i don't feel comfortable writing imagines about paddy, he's a 12 year old and im a several years older then him so it's awkward).

thats all! send in your requests and ill work my hardest to get them in!