breathe

I was sitting at my apartment, watching TV because my parents decided to (once again) go on some trip without me, leaving me stranded at my house by myself for weeks on end.

I heard a knock at my door and I opened it, revealing the one and only Peter Parker, standing in a "I survived my trip to nyc" shirt and "hello kitty" pajama pants.

His usually happy face was replaced with one full of sadness, disappointment and guilt. His eyes looked down at his feet as I tried to talk to him.

"Peter?"

He looked up and his eyes were full of tears.

"What happened?" I asked, grabbing his hand and leading him into my room, sitting on the bed.

"I-I-I lost it," he sniffed.

"IlosttheStarkinternship,Ilostmysuit,Ilosteverything," He said without taking any breaks, looking at me.

"God, I'm so stupid!" He yelled, ripping the fabric to his shirt.

"O-oh my god I-I,"

"Peter, it's fine. I've seen you shirtless before, this is nothing new. What happened? And please temper to breathe in between your words,"

"I-I lost it. I l-lost the Stark internship. I lost my s-suit, I lost e-everything,"

"Oh, Pete," I whispered, moving closer to him. He buried his head into my chest, wrapping his arms around me, and I ran my hands through his hair. His body racked with robs and I almost couldn't bear to see him in such a state. After about 10 minutes, however, his sobs and tears were almost non existent.

"How?" I whispered.

"I t-tried to save people," he cried, pulling off of me.

"God, I lost everything because I tried to save people,"

I heard his breaths grow faster and faster and I knew what was coming.

"Peter you need to calm down, your going to have a panic attack,"

"I-I-I-I," he tried to get out.

"Peter, breathe!"

Nothing was working. I didn't know what to do so I decided I would try to do something I saw on Teen Wolf.

I leaned in, pressing my lips to his. The kiss didn't last for more then 5 seconds, and when I pulled away I saw Peter more calm.

"H-how did you do that,"

"I saw it on a tv show once. Sometimes holding your breath helps stop a panic attack. When I kissed you," I began to explain.

"I held my breath," he whispered, hand touching his lips.

I moved my position laying down. Peter laid next to me, before rolling over and resting his head on my chest, wrapping his arms around me.

"Goodnight, Peter," I whispered as he drifted off to sleep with my fingers running through his hair.

"Goodnight y/n, I love you,"

"I love you too," I smiled, before closing my eyes and getting some sleep.