forver and always

y/n pov:

I was watching an episode of Grey's Anatomy with my best friend, Peter.

Tears filled my eyes as I watched one of my favorite characters die. Peter chuckled a bit, before letting me snuggle into his chest.

Even though it was just a TV show, it made me realize anything can happen to anyone and you can lose them at any second.

It made me think of Peter and him being Spiderman. At any moment, he could make one wrong move while fighting and get seriously injured or even worse. Die.

And I couldn't lose Peter. He was my rock. When my boyfriend broke up with me, he was there. When I lost my grandma, he was there. When I was failing chemistry, he was there. Whenever I needed him, he was there.

No matter what he was my shoulder to cry in whenever I needed it. Not only that, but I was completely, utterly, head over heels in love with the boy. Cliche. I know. The girl falls in love with her guy best friend.

The tears in my eyes started coming down at a faster pace and I started sobbing.

I cried into Peter's chest, the only thing I could think of was losing Peter.

Peter took notice to my sobbing and pulled me off his chest, pausing the show.

"Hey hey hey," he said in a soothing voice.

"What's wrong, baby?" He cupped my face in his hands.

He always called me baby when I was sad. Every since we were little, whenever I would cry he would call me baby.

"I-it's just that, y-you can lose anybody at anytime," I cried.

"A-and it made me realize that if y-you make o-one wrong move you could just, you could just d-die! And I can't have you die, Peter. I c-can't have you die or l-leave. Y-you're my everything, you're my r-rock, and y-you can't die,"

"Y/N," he said, pulling me into his chest and rubbing my back soothingly while I cried.

About twenty minutes later, my tears were nearly nonexistent. I pulled myself off Peter's chest, looking at the tear and mascara stained shirt.

"I-I'm sorry about y-you're shirt," I sniffed.

He chuckled.

"It's fine,"

He wiped the tears I had left off my face with the pads of his thumbs.

"Now, let me tell you something," he said.

I sniffed and nodded and he pulled his shirt off, grabbing my hand.

He placed it on his chest where my name was tattooed in a gorgeous cursive a small star next to it, right under under his collarbone.

"Take your shirt off," he whispered. Me and Peter have been best friends forever, he's seen me in just my bra or sports bra on multiple occasions. I did what I was told and he smiled placed his hand on the same place on my chest, where his name was tattooed with a small spider next to it.

We had gotten them on his 18th birthday. It was a spur of the moment decision but I knew that even if I didn't end up marrying Peter, I wouldn't mind having his name tattoed onto my body. He was my best friend and rock, and I knew he was going to be for a long time.

"We got these tattoos when we were 18 because we knew we wanted to having matching tattoos. But listen, Y/N. These mean so much more now. I promise you, I'm not going to make a wrong move and die. As long as I'm Spiderman, I'm going to be here, with you. I won't leave. I'm not leaving. I promise," he said.

I nodded and our hands fell.

"Yes, bad things happen to people. People die out of no where and you can lose anyone at any moment. Which is why you live to the fullest. Which is why I'm going to do this," he said, grabbing my waist and pulling me close to him.

His lips attached to mine, and I kissed him back, passionately.

When he pulled away our foreheads pressed together.

"What was that for?"

"We're living life to the fullest, my love," he pressed his lips to mine again and I couldn't help but smile.

His hands gently wrapped around my back, laying me down on the couch.

I moaned at the sudden contact of him attaching his lips to my neck, sucking softly.

My hands wrapped around his neck and played with the hair at the nape of his neck.

His lips traveled down my neck before he kissed the valley in between my breasts and brought them back up to my own, trying to kiss me but I placed a hand on his chest.

"Peter," I said, looking up at him.

He looked down at me, his eyes filled with nothing but pure lust, and something else.

"Yeah?"

"Why are you doing this?" I asked.

He chuckled, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Because, I'm completely, utterly, head over heels in love with you, Y/N,"

I smiled, pulling him down by his neck, kissing him again.

"I'm completely, utterly, head over heels in love with you too," I whispered, sitting up.

"I love you," he smiled, pulling me into his lap.

"I love you too," I smiled back. "Forever and always,"

"Forever and always,"

Our sweet intimate moment quickly turned turn into (another) makeout session..... and let's just say me and Peter definitely will never forget tonight.