after prom

y/n pov:

I was dancing with me best friend/boyfriend, his tie matching my short lavender dress.

A Thousand Years by Cristina Perri playing in the background.

"I have died everyday waiting for you, darling don't be afraid for I have loved you for a thousand years, and I'll love you for a thousand more," he sung softly to me.

I looked up to him and smiled.

"Are you ready?" He asked when the song was over and the DJ announced Homecoming was over.

I smiled and nodded and grabbed my clutch, Peter walking me outside.

Our limo pulled up and we both got inside, it driving us back to the Avengers living quarters.

"Y/N are you sure your dad and the other Avengers aren't here I don't want to-"

I pressed my lips to his cheek, grabbing his hand and walking to my bedroom.

"Yes, Peter. My dad and the other Avengers aren't here right now, they are still fighting wherever they are," I said, opening my door and closing it.

Before I knew it I was softly pinned against the door, and I could feel his breathing on my lips.

"Good, cause now I can show you just how much I love you," he said, pressing his lips to my own.

I giggled into the kiss and his hands traveled up and down my back before landing on my bum and squeezing it softly, causing me to let out a soft moan.

He then brought his lips down my neck, sucking softly, causing me to once again let out a moan.

My hands played with his hair at the nape of his neck, and he let out a soft moan.

When he pulled away, he pulled his suit jacket off, then his tie then his white button shirt.

My hands traced the abs in his torso, and he looked at me.

"As much as I love you in this dress, babe, but it needs to go," he whispered, pulling me close to him by my waist.

I giggled and he unzipped my dress, it pooling at me feet, and I stepped out of it.

"Black lace," he smirked.

"Only the best," I smiled.

He pulled me close to him again.

"Let me treat you like a princess, baby," he smiled.

I nodded and we fell back onto my bed.

Peter fell next to me, breathing heavily.

"That was amazing," he breathed.

I nodded.

"Thank you, Peter. Thank you for making my first time perfect," I smiled.

He pressed his lips to my temple.

"It's my pleasure," he smiled. He rolled out of bed and pulled on his boxers, and then neatly folded his suit, placing it on my chair.