together

based on marco and rosie (i think) from what to expect when your expecting :)

I was 4 months into being pregnant with Peter and I's first child.

Currently, I laid in my bed, playing around on my phone and Peter's hands rested right below my rips, his head resting on the little bump

"I can't believe there's a little baby in there," he smiled, kissing my stomach softly.

"Mmhm," I smiled softly, running my hands through his soft brown curls.

"Hey little baby," he whispered

I looked down at him and laughed, smiling.

"Mommy's laughing at me and I don't know why,"

I shook my head, putting my hand on one if his.

"You're adorable," I whispered.

"No that's you,"

I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways, baby, I can't wait to meet you, you couldn't come any sooner" he smiled.

Another soft kiss was pressed to my stomach and Peter leaned up higher, pressing a kiss to my lips.

"I love you,"

"Mmhm," i smiled, setting my phone down.

"Go to sleep, Peter. It's 1:30 in the morning and you got back from patrolling not to long ago,"

"Mmhm,"

*a few nights later*

I woke up and stumbled to the bathroom being that it was 2:30 in the morning.

I looked down, blood covering the floor. My heart rate sped up.

"PETER!" I cried, scared of what was going to happen.

I heard groaning.

"PETER!" I shouted, and in a matter of seconds he was in the bathroom doorway.

"What's wrong?" He asked, half asleep.

"Peter you have to take me to a hospital,"

He looked at me, and then the ground.

"O-oh my god,"

He ran to me, picking me up and rushing me to the car.

He sped to the hospital, not letting go of my hand, even when we got into the building.

They checked us in and I sat on the bed, changed into a hospital gown. They ran some tests and we were waiting for the results.

My heart was pounding, and I kept squeezing Peter's hand harder and harder.

"P-P-Peter, I'm scared," I looked at him and he leaned forward, pressing a soft kiss to my forehead.

"Everything's going to be alright, baby," he whispered.

I nodded and sniffed, reassuring myself that I'd be okay.

"Y/N Parker?"

The doctor asked and I nodded.

"That's me,"

He closed the curtain to the small bed area and Peter squeezed my hand tightly.

"Y/N," she sighed, looking at me.

"I am so, so sorry,"

"No," I cried.

"But you had a miscarriage,"

My heart shattered. The tears that threatened to pour out of my eyes before were now streaming down my face.

"No," I cried. Peter's hand went to his face as the other one wrapped around my body.

"I'll give you two so some time alone," she whispered, leaving.

Sob raked through me and all I wanted to do was scream.

Peter pressed a soft kiss to the side of my head, before pulling me into his chest.

About 20 minutes later, when we were a little more settled down, the doctor released me.

The car ride home was silent, Peter once again never letting go of my hand. We got home and changed the sheets to the bed, and I laid down in them, silently staring at the ceiling.

"Y/N," Peter whispered, resting a hand on my shoulder.

"Baby,"

I looked at him, crying again.

"I'm sorry, Peter,"

He looked at me, shaking his head.

"For what?"

"For losing our baby," I cried.

"I'm sorry I fucked everything up and now they're gone,"

Peter sat up and turned the light on.

"Y/N, it's not your fault," he whispered, looking at me

"But it is, Peter. If this baby weren't in my belly then it would still be alive,"

He looked at my, teary-eyed, shaking his head.

"No, Y/N. It's not your fault," he whispered, pulling me close to him.

"This is 100% not your fault, sweetheart,"

"Then who's is it, Peter? You can't blame anyone but
me,"

He pulled me off of his chest, looking me in the eyes.

"The doctor said there was nothing that could be done about it,"

"The baby was sick, Y/N. I know you didn't want the baby to be born in pain,"

"There was nothing you did that could of changed what happened, or there was nothing you could do to prevent. So love, please, please, stop saying it's your fault. It's not,"

I nodded and he kissed me softly.

My tears slowed softly and I laid back down, turning the lamp on my side of the bed off.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and I was being pulled as close as possible to Peter. My head rested on his chest, his arm around mine, legs intertwined.

I could hear the soft beat of his heart and his lungs every time he breathed.

"And I know this sucks, Y/N," he whispered, running his hand through my hair.

"This is fucking horrible,"

"But I promise you, we will get through this. Together, okay?"

I looked up at him and weakly smiled.

"Together,"