news

hey guys
sorry its been a sec, but a lot is going on.

today i found out that my ex best friend was shit talking me behind my back for an entire year before cutting our friend ship off.

i then come to find out that she is still shit talking me because i like the guy she liked when we were in 8th grade. she stopped liking him a month into our freshmen year.

we're in our junior year now.

she saying things like "she only likes him because i liked him", "if it werent for me she wouldnt of liked him", "i introduced her to him so she shouldnt have feelings for him"

she's saying things all because she likes him again, because he's in her spanish class.

she's been saying these things behind my back for over a year now and has recently uped the anty because she likes him again. she keeps going back to the fact that he called her pretty in 8th grade and i just- im so unbelievably hurt right now because all i can think about is how he probably likes her over me.

my friend is constantly telling me and reminding me that it might not be true and we are not sure of who he likes but i cant help but think its her. they don't ever talk or anything from what ive been told and she doesnt have any social media to contact him by. but still, she has a class with him and i dont so, i cant help but think she likes her over me.

sorry for ranting, i just really needed to get this off my chest.

i'm currently frustrated, hurt and confused.

if you have any advice for me let me know.

thank you