The Girl : The Hot Joy

A black car parked at the entrance of the school making most of the passerby to start chattering " That's her. " " How I wish I could be just like her. " " She's pretty but not her attitude. What a shame. " " Yeah, but that doesn't bother her. " " Omo ! Did she just change her hair color. " " How come she can pulls off any color ? " " Hey Joy ! You looks hotter in blonde. " The girl, Joy, who just walking out from the car, just give a smirked to the guy who just complimented her.

" Ms. Joy. Should I remind you about the dinner that your family having with the Kim's tonight. " Her driver approached when she still not far from the car. " I know. I know. You should them mom and dad to stop bothering me with their business Hyun. " She rolled her eyes in annoyance after leaving her driver.

That's Park Sooyoung, or better known as Joy since she thought Joy suited her personality better than Sooyoung. She was known as the school's beauty along with her four other girls, Irene, Seulgi, Wendy and Yeri. These girls are being the hot topic in school not just because they are rich but also their attitude. They were known to be quite a bitch sometimes but they hardly care.

Joy just walk along the corridor with her head high up, feeling great with the stares that she got from others. Yup ! She got the confidence there because she knew they are just jealous of her especially the girls since mostly boys finds her attractive. And moreover, probably due to her latest hair color which causes her to be the hot topic this morning. She just dyed her hair to blonde with a shades of strawberry color in it.

A girl suddenly stops her track as she's walking

A girl suddenly stops her track as she's walking. " Owh dear. It's so early in the morning Hayoung. " She blurted annoyingly towards the girl. " Joy. " And the girl just acts the same. " What is it now ? I find that you love to talk to me these days huh ? " " As if I did. I'm warning you Joy. Stay away from mu boyfriend. " They were almost the same height which makes their eyes to meet each other more like glaring.

" I'm sorry your boyfriend who ? Owh you're not talking about Sehun is it ? " " Don't cross the line Joy or .. " " Or what ? FYI ... I don't find Sehun attractive at all so chill girl. He's all yours. Besides, you can't be jealous over him and me being a partner in class don't you ? " Joy walked off but not before she saying, " By the way, you can ask Ms Jo to change Sehun to be your partner if you're that insecure my dear. " And just like that she's leaving her.

" Thanks to you Hayoung, my morning just ruined. " She mumbled annoyingly but her moods instantly change when she saw her friends nearby her locker. The girls were chit chatting but looking at her, " And I bet they will ask me about that Hayoung. " She giggles while waving her hand at them.