New World

" Joy, are you sure about this ? " " Yah, I thought you said you'll do anything for my birthday. " " No, you don't understand. We are still not on right age to be here. " " Don't worry. Everyone are waiting for us inside. And some more, Minhyuk oppa got it under control so technically, we are allowed to be here. "

She excitedly dragging him inside while he was still unsure about it. " Hold on, I need to see your identification. " One of the staff stops them from going in. " We've got caught. " The trembled Sungjae keeps on nudging Joy, signalling her that it is better to just leave the place but no, she didn't budge. " Park Joy. " Upon hearing that, the staff quickly checking the list on his hand, " You're with Minhyuk ? " She nodded, " This way. " " Told you we are allowed. " She raised her eyebrows excitedly while her precious one still battling in his minds whether he should be here or not.

" Oh My God ! " " Is that really .. " " Sungjae ? " All of them were in shocked once they saw him tonight. He appeal very differently from his usual which caused the girls to be in awed while the boys to be proud of him. " Yahh .. Sungjae. I don't know that your this handsome. " Changsub spoke as he wrapped his arm around the younger one causing him to be in embarrassed. " This is all Joy's doing. " " Oppa, you look awesome. Can I date you ? " " Yah Kim Yerim ! Go flirt with someone else. " Joy pushed her maknae towards the other side, making sure that she kept their distance well. " Aigoo, unnie. You're way too protective over Sungjae oppa. "

They were now lounging at the VIP's area where Minhyuk have it booked especially for Joy's birthday. Foods and drinks are prepared for them and it doesn't left Sungjae's eyes that he found there were some alcohol as well. He knew that they used to this kind of environment but he is not. Will they force him to drink it ? He keeps on wondering making Joy to realise his silence. " Hey, that one is not for you. " Joy nudge him making him confused as she said that.

Little that he knew, Joy had been watching him since then and she realised that he keeps on staring at the bottle. " All I want is for us to have fun in here but not over doing it. I just wanna give you the experience. We won't ask you to drink it. So no need to worry huh. " They are all underage but seeing some of them gulping the drink as if nothing happen had somehow making him worried but his worries slowly fading when he felt Joy's hand holding him.

Joy lead Sungjae towards the glass window after the tossed they made for her where there, he can see the exact view of the club. " Nobody will look at you in here. " He got what she means. It was quite dark down there with just some lighting illuminated the area with people either drunk, dancing or having fun with their friends. " It's like a new world to me. " That caused Joy to burst into laugh which eventually made him giggles as well. " I sounded nerd again ? " " Ani, you're just cute. Come on, let's get down. " Seeing that their friends were already heading down, Joy, again leading his way.

She brings him towards the crowds, making sure that her friends were there to keep him less awkward. " Don't just stand there. Dance! " " How ? I don't know how to dance. " Both of them were shouting at each other due to the loud music. " You hear that ? Just follow the beat. Like this. " And she starts to randomly dancing making him flustered at a moment before trying to copy her. " Loose yourself a bit more. " She held on of his hand, before asking him to jump to the music. " Wahhh ! This is so exciting. " " It is right. " They were laughing while dancing, making Sungjae to forget his nervousness before.

Sungjae and Joy were now separated from each other since the boys claiming that they should have some boys time together. " Oppa, make sure you keep him with you. " Arasso Joy-ah. " Changsub pushed her slightly making her to hissed in annoyance. " That oppa .. " " Joy, stop looking at Sungjae and let's have our girls time. " That easily made Joy to forget Sungjae as Seulgi pulled her towards the small stage. The five of them were dancing together, spending their best moment together.

Joy was having so much fun with the girls until she noticed there's crowds surrounding at one area and most of them are women. " What's happening over there ? " She was curious as she squinting her eyes to get a better view. And there, to her surprised was Sungjae, dancing and smiling with two girls at his sides, holding his arms and sticking to him like they will never let go. " The heck is that ! "

She furiously heading there, making sure that she glared at the boys who seems to have fun watching Sungjae's state at the moment. " Oppa ! " She hit Minhyuk and Changsub, even Illhoon and Peniel for leaving Sungjae with the strangers. " What ? He's a man after all. And he looks like he's having fun Joy-ah. " Changsub explained which didn't makes her feel any better. " Yeah right. Those girls keeps leaning their body towards him. " " Is that a bad thing ? " Illhoon butted in which caused him to get another smack from Joy. " Can't believe you guys. "

" Sungjae ! " He smiled upon seeing Joy but soon faded when he saw how furious she appears. " Moved away. He's not yours. " She pushed one of the girl who apparently wrapping her arm around his waist and swiftly taking Sungjae's hand before dragging him away from the place. " Joy ? " " We need to get out of here. " " Eh ? But .. " Sungjae took a glance at his back, watching how his friends waving their hands at him as if bidding him a goodbye. " Are they not following us ? " " Nope. "
He's being dragged a lot tonight, he thought in his mind, well not that he mind it anyway.

____________________