First Date

Sungjae were having a good sleep that night even when he only able to sleep for couple of hours, it still felt great probably because of Joy. He turned to his left, trying to find his phone, to check whether there's any messages from her. When he found none, he took the chance to give her a text first.

Sungjae;
Hey, morning.

It took about a minute for him to receive a reply from her, making him smiles from ear to ear upon seeing her name on his screen.

Sooyoung;
Good morning too. You woke up early ?

Sungjae;
Yeah ...
I'm having a really good sleep after last night 😊

Sooyoung;
Good to hear that. Me too anyway.

He took a moment staring at her message before decided to just give her a call.

" Hi Sungjae. " Giggles can be heard through the other line, making him to smile even more with her cute voice. " It's too tiring to reply messages. That's why I call. " Truth is, he just missed hearing her voice and instead giving another reason just to call her so she won't tease him later on. Probably this is how love suppose to feel, you'll miss that person even only after a day.

" What chu doing right now ? " " Me ? Still on the bed, lie down while talking to you. " " I see. So, do you have any plan for today ? " Joy knew where his question were going to and she unknowingly answered him with excitement. " No. I'm free all day. " Which then cause her to slap her forehead lightly when she realised that she's being too obvious.

" Great. " She waited for his next line but nothing were coming out from his mouth. " Just .. great ? " " Yeah, great. What do you expect ? " He, on the other hand also knew what she had in her minds and just choose to annoy her a little bit. " Well, who said that I'm expecting something. I did not. Not at all. Nothing in my mind. " Sungjae can feel that victory was on his side with how annoyed her voice sounds to him. " Really ? Then, I think that's all. I just wanna hear your voice anyway. I'll hang up now Sooyoung. "

His tease had reached to the climax when out sudden she burst out her rage at him. " Yahhh !! Yook Sungjae ! How dare you. " Laughter can be heard from Sungjae's line and that causes the girl to be in baffled. " Get ready. I'll pick you up in an hour. " " Mwo ? " " We'll head out for our first date Sooyoung. " " Yahh, were you just teasing me ? " " You're just too adorable and I can't resist. Get ready okay. " " Arasso. I'll see you. " " You too. "

_________________

He arrived early than expected and just waiting for her downstairs. He saw Mr Park from the corner of his eyes, probably are getting ready to work. " Son. You're here for my daughter ? " " Yes abeonim. I'm taking her for a date. " " Okay then. Enjoy your date. I have to go now. There's a big meeting today. " " Sure. "

Joy took him by surprise when suddenly she popped out from his back just after Mr Park left the door. " Please don't do that. I have a weak heart Sooyoung. " He try to catch his breath while the girl still giggling at his side due to his comical reactions just now. " Okay, I'm sorry. " But his heart doesn't feel at ease at all and it was all because of her look for today. She looks so adorable wearing that striped skirt with a soft baby pink tucked in shirt and what makes her more beautiful is the way she curls up her hair that just melts his heart more. " You're beautiful Sooyoung. " " Why are you like this ? " She happen to give a light hit on his arm out of embarrassment and that just made him to chuckle at it.

__________________

They have a simple date since none of them able to decides what to do on that day. They were right now heading in towards a restaurant since Joy said she's feeling like having tteokbboki as a snacks. " I'm sorry if our first date is quite lacking Sooyoung. I should have think of something in advance. " Sungjae, as the man in the relationship feels a little bit disappointed in himself for not having a plan for their first date but gladly Joy wasn't feel the same and in fact, she felt really happy today since Sungjae is with her all the time. " What are you talking about ? Don't you notice that I've been smiling since then. I don't mind this as long as you're with me. Besides, having this tteokbokki just reminds me of our past, when we're still a high schooler. "

" You're right. Now that you mentioned it, I just remembered myself as a nerd before. " They happen to laugh at it, " The nerd, Yook the great wall ! " " I'm glad I met you Sooyoung. " " Me too. I'm glad it was you. "

As they eating, people around them couldn't help but to feel their fingers curling up with the way they fed each other and even their cheesy conversations that only makes them to assume that definitely they're just in a relationship but even when Sungjae noticed that, he hardly care since he's with his girlfriend right now.

" Sungjae-ah, I'll be back to London in a week. " It happen to cause him to drop his dumpling upon hearing that from her mouth. " Do you have to mention that on our first date ? " He took the dumpling out of annoyance before shove it into his mouth making Joy to chuckles at his cute pouty face. " Aigoo, you're not 6 anymore to pout like that Sungjae. " She poked his cheek, making him to look at her face. " That soon ? " " Yeah. Hyunsik oppa will go in couple of days. So we'll be going separately. " " Owh, speaking of Hyunsik. Why haven't I see him this morning ? " " You didn't know ? He also just like us, having his date with Seulgi unnie. " " What ? When does this happen ? " " Actually, he has been having his eyes on Seulgi unnie since the day I showed him our pictures and since then, he always ask me to introduce her to him. And that's the real reason for him to coming back here with me, just to see his dream girl. "

Sungjae can't help but to laugh at it. He can't believe that he had once feeling jealous over Hyunsik just because the thought that he had which turned out to be a false. " Why were you laughing ? " " You won't believe it but I kinda feel jealous over him because of you. " " What ? " " At first I'm really not comfortable with the fact that you guys are close with each other and there's some rumours saying that both of you were actually an item which only makes it worse. If you noticed, I'm still feeling awkward when he's around and it was all because of that. "

Sungjae noticed the way she's smiling at him right now and he knew he just unexpectedly revealing his secret that probably gave her a point to tease him.

" Don't you dare to say a word. " " Why ? You looks so cute when you're jealous. " " Don't you try to think of making me jealous anymore Park Sooyoung. "

__________________

It was almost eleven at night when they reached home and seems like Sungjae couldn't let her hand go even after they're in front of door. " You can let me go now. " He didn't, even after she mentioned it, and just held it more tighter than before, causing Joy to smiled at it. " I'll promise you a better date next time. " " You don't have to. I'm fine with only you're around. " " Stop being cheesy. It only makes it hard for me to let you go now. " " But seriously we did a lot today. We even go to the places that we once went when we're a kid. And thank you for the song that you sang for me. I really missed your sweet voice Sungjae. " " You're good with your words nowadays. Are you sure you want me to go home ? " " Stop it. Just go now. "

She pushed him lightly, causing him to chuckles at her. " Only if you give me a Goodnight kiss. " " But we're at the front of my house. What if dad sees us ? " " So it's a no ? " She didn't say yes neither give him a no but just stared at his pouty face. " I'm hurt. I guess I'll be going home in so much disappointment. " He then playfully walking away from her, making her smiles at his kiddy behaviour.

Before he went far away, she quickly hold onto his arm, making him to look back at her in smirk. He sees  how she's smiling shyly at him as she walked steps closer to him, and soon she gave what he want, the Goodnight Kiss. " Goodnight Sungjae. " It doesn't end there as Sungjae pulled her closer for him to deepen the kiss, making Joy to feel surprised at his action but doesn't mean she don't like it.

And as if it was a dejavu, they've been disturbed again but this time it wasn't Mr Park, but, " Hyunsik Oppa. " Hyunsik cleared his throat with the scene that he just seen. " Seems like you guys were having fun. " " Yeah, seems like you did too. With Seulgi noona. " Sungjae can't help but to backfire Hyunsik when he noticed both of them were holding hands which then cause Seulgi to blushed madly. " But we're not the one who's kissing in the middle of the porch. " Seulgi found her way to tease him back and that causes both of them to looked away in embarrassment.

" So, you guys are like, together now ? " Sungjae took the lead to answer Seulgi's question, " We did. Eventually. " and held her hand firmly just to show them how much he love her. " Omo ! I'm so happy for you Joy. " " Me too unnie. So happy for you too and Hyunsik oppa. " " You can leave us out since we're still in getting to know each other. " " It's still a good news for me. " " The rest of them still hadn't know about this right Sungjae ? " " Yeah, but they will soon. Probably Seulgi noona will spill the beans once she got home. " " Owh I definitely will Sungjae. "