Surprise

That night, Joy and Hyunsik were brought to a cafe downtown which they believed were Irene and Wendy's. Irene insists to have their dinner at her cafe and she was excited since all of her friends are gonna be there to meet her. It confused her at first since the cafe looks dark from the outside, making both of them to look at Irene with questions on their minds.

" Owhh, maybe they are not here yet. Let's just go inside and I'll prepare the dinner for you while waiting for them.

Joy wasn't think much and just pushed the door once Irene unlocked it, and to her surprised a shout out of ' Welcome Back Joy ! ' could be heard after that.

One by one of the lights were turning on causing the cafe to become bright which then made her realised that all of them were actually in there. Her arms were still in the air making her looks quite funny.

" Booyah ! " She finally realised the whole situation and cupped her face in embarrassment as the girls were all surrounding her for a group hug. " I miss you girls !!! " " Us too. "

__________________

" I still can't believe it. Thanks guys for all of this. "
" Aigoo Joyiah, you should cry at the first place. " Said Ilhoon as he scoop the spaghetti for himself.
" Trust me, I'm nearly to cry but I held it till the end. "

" Here you go. "

All eyes are somehow on Hyunsik when he acts so gentleman towards Joy by giving out some food to her making Joy to mouthed a thanks to him. Yeri who realised the way Sungjae's eyes looking at these two take this chance to tease him more.

" Say Joy unnie, is Hyunsik oppa treating you well ? " " Yeah he did even though sometimes he is annoying but I just love how he is. " " Ooo~~ love. "

And she did annoyed the lad since Sungjae wasn't feeling comfortable right now and he just focusing on munching his food.

" Hyunsik oppa, how much do you love Joy unnie then ? " Hyunsik knew how this is going and can't help but to laugh at Yeri's question.

" You just made a scandal between us with your answer Joy. " Joy turn to look at Hyunsik then Yeri with still confusion in her minds.

" As much as I love her, it wasn't more than just a brother Yeri. If that's clarifies your thoughts. "
" Ehh, I thought you guys are a couple. "
" Yah Kim Yerim. You always saying nonsense. "
" Unnie, I'm not the one who started it first. It was them. "

Both Hyunsik and Joy follows to where Yeri points at and was surprised to see Irene and Changsub were laughing in nervousness. " Well, you guys made it looks like one. " Irene clarified while Changsub just smiled at her sides. " Seriously ? "

The girls were then gathered at the couch, leaving the boys to entertained themselves at the second floor probably talking about boys stuff.

" Unnie, Hyunsik oppa is hot don't you think ? " Yeri once again can only bring back Hyunsik as the topic which made the girls to laugh at it.
" What does he do anyway ? " " He's actually a photographer for the company that I've been working for but I've knew him ever since our college days. "

" Omo, I never knew such guy exist. That smiles and he's such a smooth talker. Why don't you just date him unnie ? " " No way. He's totally like a brother to me and besides, he already got his eyes on someone. " " Really? Too bad. " " Why ? Do you wanna try him ? " " Hehe no. Doesn't mean if I said he's hot, I wanna date him. "

" How about you Seulgi unnie ? Do you wanna date him ? " " Yah Joy ! Why me ? " " Well, you don't have anyone right now. So maybe ... " " Yah, yah. Stop it or he will hear you. " " Haha, I'm just teasing you unnie. "

Joy noticed that someone had walking down the stairs as they were talking and to her surprised, it was Sungjae who went off towards the table where some desserts were still there. He took a cup of pudding before looked up to met with her eyes, who were caught off guard of staring at him. He smiled and showed her the pudding as if asking whether she want to join him or not before head towards the chair right next to the window.

Joy gave a little thinking and decides to just accompany him there since she thought it could help her in mending back their relationship.

" So you do want some ? " " I'm not. I just wanna sit here with you. " " And do what ? Staring at me again like you did just now ? " " Hey, I wasn't staring. " He just laugh it off and enjoying his pudding after that.

" So how's work Mr Architect ? " " It was tiring to be truth but I like it. I've just done with a design few weeks before and waiting for the approval from my boss. Counting days to this kind of thing wasn't fun I tell you. " That only makes Joy to chuckles making Sungjae to laugh as well. " Is that funny ? " " Maybe, I don't know. I just feels like laughing. "

He then stared at her for a moment before decided to asked her that question without being so obvious. " So, any boyfriend ? " " What ? " " Come on. I'm sure you met some. " " I did not. " " Are you sure ? " He try to pry for her answer and gladly she replies without feeling offended. " I like korean guy more. "

She is still Joy that he knew, the playful and witty Joy. " Stop talking about me. How's Sohyun ? " " She's.. fine. Doing well in Japan. " " Wait, she's in Japan right now ? " " Yeah, she was offered to join the orchestra there. " " I see. No wonder I didn't see her around. Are you fine with that Sungjae ? " " Yeah, of course. Why wouldn't I ? " " I don't know. I just thought maybe it's hard since she's away now and you might missed her. " " I don't think it's a problem since ... "

Their talks were interrupted by the boys who suddenly walking down while making noises. " We are done for tonight. " " Can we  go back now ? " " Yeah, Wendy honey, remember that tomorrow we are going for the last fitting ? " " Looks like they don't have any energy left. Let's go girls. "