Red Bow Scrunchy

Joy had been standing in front of the mirror for almost an hour, changing and fixing her hair again and again. Every style that she did doesn't seems to click with her taste today. What she want for today is being simple but attractive at the same time. So at the end, when her eyes caught a red bow scrunchy that she hadn't use for a while, she smiles upon getting what she really want. She style her hair for high ponytails and tied it up with that scrunchy and left few strands of hairs hanging loose at the sides of her face. " Omo, you look pretty Joyiah ~~ " She squeal in excitement with the thought of what kind of reaction that he will give once he sees her.

" What this have to do in here ? " She saw that he's picking a scrunchy on floor, next to her dressing table before showing it to her. " That ? Oh, it must fell down from the table. " He place the scrunchy nicely on top of the desk, " I never seen you using this before. " " Yeah, haven't use it for a while. It was from my junior year but I decides not to use it anymore after that. " " Why ? It doesn't seems like worn off. " " Nope. Don't you think it's too childish to use a bow scrunchy ? And I don't think I will look hot with that on my head. " " Tssk ! Hot Joy again. "

He took back the scrunchy and bring to her who is sitting on her bed right now. " Try it. I think suits you even if you wanna be a hot Joy. " He obviously tease her but she just give a try. She pull off a high ponytail and tied it with the red scrunchy. " I like it when girls have this hairs at the sides. " He commented while doing some gesture on his face so that she will understand what he meant. " You mean like this ? " And she did as he wants. " Yeah, like that. " He gave a quick look on her face and smiles at her. " Aigoo, you look pretty. " " And hot ? " " Alright and hot. Hot Joy looks good with red. "

_________________

The thing is she doesn't know why she wanna look good for him and she is super excited of meeting him today. She decide to take a bus to school with him and he asked her to just wait for him at the bus stop since he doesn't want her to feel tired of walking from his house to the bus stop. She sat there, waiting for him and fix her hair once like every few minutes, making sure that she doesn't look messy for his eyes.
She taps her feet and sometimes humming to some songs trying to get her nervousness off herself. " He will like it right ? He won't say that I look like a fish or frog right ? "

It's was already past 10 minutes and she's starting to feel bored. She stood up, trying to have a look on his presence and to her luck he was there, walking towards her. The streets were crowded early in the morning but he is all she can sees right now add in the fact that he's quite tall to begin with but he doesn't seems to notice her presence since he kept looking at his left side. Her heart beat faster once she sees the whole situation where there she finds a girl, walking along with him. She recognised that girl, it was the same girl that she saw the other night. The one that he kept looking at. She become more nervous as they're nearing to her spot. * Is that why he asked me to meet here instead ? *

" You're early. " She nodded trying to keep her smiles as genuine as she can be. " Hi. " She heard her voice, making her turned to look at the petite girl. " I'm So-Hyun. " So-Hyun reach out her hand for a handshake politely and she accepts it. " Joy. I'm Sungjae's... " " She knows you Sooyoung-ah. No need to introduce yourself. " " Yeah, Sungjae kept talking about you this morning. " Knowing that she is the topic for them this morning had somehow made her feel at ease. At least Sungjae never forget her. " Yeah, I keep saying that you look like a fish. " " Yahh ! " She accidentally being herself and yelled at Sungjae which then she regrets immediately. She cups her mouth with her hand in embarrassment before turned to look at So-Hyun whose right now giggling at her. " You're cute Joy-sshi. " " Ani, he just like to pissed me off nowadays. "

They bid So-Hyun a goodbye since her bus had came first. " Yah! Do you have to embarrass me in front of her ? " " What did I do ? " " You kept on telling her my stupid embarrassing moment and cause me to yell at you repeatedly. Thank God I can contain myself. " " Yeah, you surprised me cause normally you will just curse me you know. " " Do you know how hard I am to give a good impression to So-Hyun ? " " Why do you need to do that ? You can just be yourself you know. " " Well, how will she feel if she know that you've been friending with a spoil brat like me, who have less manners and ... " She was stops in the middle when she caught how intense he is staring at her right now. " Why ? Something wrong ? " " I've told you for so many times that I don't care who you are or how you look like. But then you kept on repeating the same thing. I don't want to hear it again arasso ? " He looks scary to her right now but soon she smiles when he patted her hair. " Just be yourself. I like it anyhow you are. "

They didn't utter a word once they got in the bus making Joy to feel really weird. She try to think of a topic say but her brain can't function well on that moment. She took a peak at him and found that he's busy looking at the street from the window and decides not to bother him. He was in a deep thought, thinking about the girl next to him. Earlier, he was actually felt touched with her thoughts of trying to gave her best impression to So-Hyun even though she doesn't have to. But as soon as she explained, he knew that deep inside she is always aware with the fact that she might ruined his image if he be friending with her which really makes his heart dropped. How can she never took care of her own heart rather taking his as her priority, he thought. And maybe that's what makes him proud to be her friend because she always care.

He decides to have a look on her. She seems to be spacing out at the moment and that cause him to smile silently. He noticed that she had her hair up which makes her looks pretty today. Actually, he already realised that she had the red bow scrunchy on her ever since they met earlier but he just don't want to talk about it and silently enjoying looking at her pretty face. * Aigoo, this Hot Joy. *

But at Joy's side, * Did he noticed the scrunchy? Why is he so silent ? He didn't say I'm pretty at all. I'm looking pretty for nothing. Or do I look like a fish ? *

__________________