Tangled Hearts

Author's Note : OMG!! I post up a double update since I'm quite excited with Sungjoy ! Lol !
So here you go guys, enjoy reading.

Xoxo, Peach 🍑

==================

Both of them were now staring at each other intensely. Seems like neither both of them will put their stubbornness aside, despite standing in the middle of the parking lot, at this cold night.

- Flashback -

Sungjae was not satisfied with what just happened which then lead his way to chase Joy who has walked away from him earlier. He then found her, about to walk towards the main road. He fasten his pace, so that he able to catch her and he did which cause the girl to be in flustered upon looking at him.

" What do you think you're doing ? " " I told you. I'm going back. " " I'm not talking about that. I'm asking you, why did you make me feel this way ? Why did you pushed me aside, after what you had told me ? And after I clarify about my feelings ? " " You're seriously asking me ? " " Stop saying things that I don't understand Sooyoung and just speak the truth. What's on your mind exactly ? " " You better think it yourself. " " I'm not going. And we are not going anywhere, until you speak and tell me what's happening. "

————————

" I told you, we won't leave until we sort this out Sooyoung. " Her eyes that once were staring annoyingly at him has become glistening again. She doesn't need to tell him, she thought but he just have to push all of her buttons. " Is it fun to play with people's heart ? " " I'm not playing with your heart Sooyoung. I'm sincerely love you. " " I know, not me but what about her ? What are you going to do with her ? " " Wait, who ? "

" You should have know to let go your feelings for me when you're already choose her to be with you Sungjae. That's what I've been doing to save us from this complication. But you just have to ruin it. "

" Hold on, what were you saying ? I don't get it. "
" Like I said, we were just fine if we didn't talk about this at the first place. "

Sungjae had finally lose his patience with Joy, " For God sake, who are you talking about ?! "

" Kim Sohyun ! "

His eyes went wide after he heard her name being said by Joy. He still in confuse of why had she point out Sohyun in their matters. " Sohyun ? " " Yes, Sohyun. It's unfair for her knowing that her boyfriend were actually in love with someone else and in fact, his own best friend. " " Boyfriend ? " " It wasn't a problem if you're not related with her Sungjae but you are. You are still in the relationship with her. Don't you feel guilty over that fact ? "

Sungjae were still trying to process whatever that Joy said to him and when he does, he can't help it but to end up laughing at her, causing the girl to burn in annoyance inside.

" Do you think it's funny ? "

He wiped some tears that formed in his eyes due to his hard laughter, " Owh, it is. The funniest thing I've ever heard today. "

" I seriously can't believe you. You even dare to take it as a joke ? What are you ? " She was dead annoyed right now, and somehow fumed with anger as well seeing how Sungjae took things lightly which from her side was a big deal. " I'm out. "

She again, trying to walk out of him but as expected Sungjae won't just let her be. He swiftly hold onto her wrist, pulled her closer before wrapped one of his hand around her waist, so that she won't move. He then leaning towards her face, staring at her face lovingly making her flustered in return.