The Wedding

Joy realised that Wendy wasn't behaving like herself today. She keeps on fidgeting, playing with her fingers, repeatedly checking on herself through the mirror and that just made Joy to chuckles. Wendy that she knew wasn't the type that will lose her confidence as how she is right now. It's definitely because of her big day and she totally understands that.

" Can someone stop this girl from ruining her veil ? " She heard Irene complaining while holding Wendy's arms tightly, making the rest of them to laughed.

" It's better for you to take a deep breath unnie. " " I don't think I can breathe normally right now. What if I mess up ? " " Omo, stop worrying so much. " " Trust me unnie. You're beautiful. So please smile. "

Joy took this chance to give a little hug to the bride, to ease her nervousness a little bit. Just when she thought the girl had calm herself down, " Wendy-ah, it's time. "

" Oh My God ! "

_______________

Finally the priest come out and asked everyone to stand. The flower girl lined the path with white rose petals as the music started. Soon Wendy were escorted by her father down the aisle where then her husband-to-be were stood taller, waiting for her and as nervous as her, probably even more. They were smiling to each other as he took her hand from her father.

The minister then said to the guest, " You can now be seated. " and then he begin, " Dearly beloved, we all gathered here this evening to witness this man and woman join together in this holy matrimony. "

Once he's done with the speech, they exchanged vows and soon the ring bearer came and presented the rings for them to place it on each other. The priest then asked if anyone objects to the marriage and it happen to bring laughter to everyone when Changsub playfully raised halfway of his hand, before Eunkwang quickly smacked him on his back for even makes such jokes which then he received a death glare from Minhyuk causing him to only chuckles at the lad.

" With the power invested in me, I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss the bride. "

Everyone start to cheer on them as they shared the kiss which only makes the couple to smiled shyly.

_______________

" Congratulations. Minhyuk oppa, do take care of our unnie huh. " Yeri said as she gave a stern gaze causing Minhyuk to gave a little pat on the young girl's head, " I will. She's precious to me. "

" Did anybody called me ? "

And out of sudden Sungjae popped up in between Minhyuk and Wendy causing a bit of confusion in the girls' view.

" No one ever mentioned your name Sungjae-ah. " Minhyuk uttered as he wrapped his arm around Sungjae's shoulder.

" You did. You said precious and that's my nickname given by her. "

As the word ' Her ' came out from his mouth, he cheekily points at Joy, making the girl to be in flustered while the rest of them giggles at Sungjae's remarks.

" Tsk! You're not my precious anymore. " Joy said it playfully but what she didn't notice is the changes in Sungjae's expression as he looked at her. " Aigoo Sungjae, Joy must have found someone else to be her precious now. " And they laughed again with Wendy's words leaving Sungjae to still in baffled.