Pit-A-Pat

" Aahh, that's how it done. Thanks Sungjae. " He felt relief once he saw the smiles on Eunwoo's face as if satisfied with the way he's helping him in finding the solution for their work that was given by Mr Choi. " Physics is sure a headache. " " I know. I'll help again if you need one. " Day by day, Sungjae has become less cold which somehow helping him in making more friends. Thanks to Joy, he learned to be more carefree.

Speaking of Joy, he was kinda feel weird when the girl didn't bother him at all today, even though there's no teacher around. He turned to his back, trying to look out for her and chuckle a little when he noticed that the girl is sleeping. * No wonder ... *

He put his pen down, close his book and made his way towards her seat. He noticed that Yerin is sitting somewhere back there with her friends and decided to take a seat next to Joy, which is Yerin's place. Joy were sleeping with her head laid on the desk so he copied her, making them to face each other. He look at her features silently, trying not to wake her up. She looks calm and her pouting lips makes she looks adorable in his eyes.

After a few moments of staring, he knew that he will feel bored if she continue to sleep, so he poked her cheek making her jerk a little bit, still with her eyes close. He poked again, but this time, to her nose which happened to make her eyes open slightly. She grunt a little when she sees who's the culprit that keep on bugging her. " Sleepy head. " She heard him, and completely open up her eyes but still not moving and just keep her head landing on the desk.

She just kept herself silent, while keeping her gaze at his face that seems to glow due to the sun rays from the window. While admiring his features she thought how can a person like him exist ? Why suddenly he looks so perfect in her eyes ? His eyes, his lips everything look so cool. She smiles to herself which somehow made him to smiles as well. " Why are you smiling ? " His voice are so sooth in her ears, making her looking at him dreamily. " I just .. mwo ? "

That made her flustered and she's back to the reality. Abruptly she sit straight causing Sungjae to do the same. She keeps her head straight, trying not to look at him. She try to compose herself with her thoughts earlier. * The heck did I do just now ? Why did I look at him that way ? * " Sooyoung-ah .. " She could feel that her face burning with embarrassment and try to think of other thing to calm herself but seems like she can't get him out of her mind. * Am I really staring at his face ? How long did I stare ? And why did I smile like a fool just now ? * " Sooyoungie, gwaenchana ? " " I must be out of my mind. " " Mwo ? " Without her realised she's spoken her mind.

" Yah, are you seriously think that I am Kang Haneul ? " So why's that out of sudden Kang Haneul being brought up by Joy ? The thing is, she was flustered when she's being asked by Sungjae about her dreamy looks while staring at him. She have to think of some explanations and out of nowhere she blurted, " I must be still sleepy that's why I thought I'm seeing Kang Haneul staring back at me, which happened to be you actually. " Sungjae couldn't help but to burst into laugh upon her explanation. " So you were like dreaming about him huh ? " " Well, maybe ? I can't remember.. haha " An awkward laugh escapes from her mouth which only made Sungjae to continue to laugh at her. " Aigoo, I can't believe you. " * Yeah, me neither. *

* 15 minutes more. Why does today went so slow ? * She's eagerly waiting for the class to end because she knew, she can't handle any of the weird feelings in her heart whenever her eyes happened to look at his figure. She tried distracts herself by looking out the window, doodles her text book and even try to give her full attention to the teacher but every time she did that, her eyes will eventually falls back to him. And when it does, she can't help but again to admire him.

He was so focused on the subject, listening to what the teacher's said, but at times, he will write some note on his text book. He flipped his hair when he felt the bangs sometimes bothers him and pouted a bit when he thinks the subject is quite hard to understand. She take note on whatever that he did on that moment which somehow made she smiles out of reason. There's one time when he accidentally drops his pen, and while he's trying to pick it up from the floor, he looked to his back slightly, where then their eyes met which caused him to smile brightly at her while she's frozen looking back at him. That's when she realised that she's been staring at him long enough. * What is wrong with me ? *