Missing Him

It's been awhile since they've contacting each other and it only make it hard for Joy. She had been missing him badly but she knew, he's been busy with his big project that he told weeks before. He did notified her that there are some days that he won't able to entertain her but he promised to call her during Christmas Eve and she keep his words.

She's excitedly waiting for his call ever since morning, battling whether she should be the one who call first or not had been playing in her minds since then. She misses him but she try to hold it, and wait for him instead since he told her so. She looked at the clock that stroking to 2, " He must be really busy. But he promised me. Aiishh, Sooyoung, you have to understand his situation. I'm sure he didn't do it on purpose. Maybe he will call tonight. " She has been talking to herself since then, until her phone ringing, startled her from her thoughts.

She was in glee for she thought it was Sungjae who called her but when she look at the sceen, " Yahh ! " " Okay, that's so nice of greeting me. " " Why you ??! " " Why me ? " " You're not suppose to call me. It's him. " She was so annoyed and happen to let it out on him. " Can you just open the door. I've been pressing on the bell since then. And then we can talk about him that you mentioned after that. "

" So, he didn't call ? " " Why do you think I'm not in mood right now ? " " Chill Joy, I'm sure he has his own reason. Just wait, maybe tonight. " " I don't know, I'm tired already. " " Just don't take it hard. He must be busy with something. Why don't you call him instead ? " " But he promised to call me first. " " You're sure childish. " " I am not. " " Then just wait. Sungjae will not break his promise Joy. " " I hope he didn't forget about me. " " He didn't. I'm sure he thinks of you all the time."

" Owh, look at the time. I need to go now. " " But why ? I thought you said you wanna keep me company. " " What I did just now ? I've entertained you for almost two hours. " " But, ... " " I really need to go or I'm gonna be late. " " Where you wanna go ? Tag me along please. I'm so bored staying at home alone. " " Sorry Joy, not this time. " " You're meeting some girls don't you ? " She squints her eyes, as if threatened him with it.

" Are you crazy ? I'm loyal to Seulgi. " " Then where are you going ? You looks suspicious. " " You're just making out stuff so that I tag you along. I'm out Joy. " " Oppa ~ " " Bye Joy. Enjoy your Christmas Eve. " He is sure mocking her, making Joy to yelled at him even when he's already out of her sight. " Fine, be that way ! "

__________________

She didn't know for how long had she falling asleep and happen to wake up when she felt coldness hitting her bare leg. That's when she realised that she's sleeping without the blanket on. She give a checked on her phone, hoping that there's a missed call from him but none. " Just accept the fact Sooyoung. He did forget about you. " She heaved a sigh, walking lazily to the bathroom for her to take a warm bath.

Once she was done with the shower, she walked out to find that her phone ringing, making her run towards it, " Oppa. " She didn't checked the caller's id beforehand and was surprised to listens to other person's voice instead of him. She take a quick look on her phone and sigh, only to find that it was Hyunsik after all. " Wae ? " " Eeh, you sounds happy just now but now ... " " What do you want ? " She was dead annoyed right now, knowing that Sungjae is totally forgetting her.

" Let's go out huh ? " " I'm too lazy oppa and it's freezing outside. " " I thought you said you were bored. " " Well, and I'm not in the mood. " " Sungjae didn't call isn't it ? " " You think ? " " Okay, can you please just come with me. It's Christmas Eve for God sake. Let's have some fun. " " I don't know oppa. " " Please, I'm sure you'll have a great night. Trust me. And you can deal with Sungjae later. "

She did a thinking before nodding to his suggestions but then she face palmed herself realising that Hyunsik won't be able to see that. " I'll go with you. " " Great. And dress warmly. "

_______________

She was baffled at first knowing that Hyunsik won't drive her there instead she was asked to drive herself but she just let the thought off but what makes her more confused is when there's no sign of Hyunsik was there, in the restaurant.

She look around, about to call him when he called her instead, " I'm here. Where are you ? " " Okay great. Can you walk a little bit. I'm with my friend right now. We'll have a little chat and go for the party afterwards. " " You sure likes to play with me oppa. " " Pretty please Joy. " " Arasso, where should I head to ? " " Can you see the Big Ben ? " She head out from the restaurant and look to the her left, where she spots the Big Ben at the opposite. And she can also see a walkway along the river side. " Yeah. " " Just walk through the path. I'm not far from it. I'm waiting at the bench okay. " " Okay oppa. "

She didn't know for how many times had she heaving her sighs. She's totally not in the mood because of Sungjae but she try to make herself lively since Hyunsik were persistent on cheering her up. She adjusted her coat, as her eyes wandering around the place, until she found the said bench. But to her disappointment, the said guy wasn't there, leaving her there, dumbfounded. " I'm sure this is the right place. It was right in front of the Big Ben. " She talk to herself, feeling annoyed again.

But her annoyance subsides a little bit when her eyes capture the beautiful sight of the tower in front of her

But her annoyance subsides a little bit when her eyes capture the beautiful sight of the tower in front of her. She was captivated with the view, making her forget her little plan to meet up with Hyunsik just now.

It was until she hears some footsteps nearing her, making her return back from her trance but still she wasn't looking back, thinking that it must be some passerby. But when the footsteps are getting closer, she can't help but to feel nervous about it. Was is a bad guy ? She thought repeatedly in her minds before holding tight on her handbag, and ready to hit that person with it at any time if that person is attempt for no good. She knew it wasn't Hyunsik since he will sure calling out her name beforehand.

She took a deep breath, before turn to her back while swinging her bag, " STOP RIGHT THERE YOU BAD PERSON ! " Her bag almost hit the guy if he didn't dodge it and he happened to let out a shriek upon seeing her about to hit him with the bag. As for Joy, she can't help but to repeatedly swinging her bag right to left with her eyes close, too afraid to look at the said bad guy. The guy then swiftly holding on both of her wrist, stopping her from hitting him.

" Yah ! Park Sooyoung ! "

She was flustered upon hearing the voice. That voice, she knows it. She knows it very well. Slowly, she looked up, only to met with his eyes that makes her frozen on her spot. She stared at him, looking all over his face, still not believing that he is there, in front of her.

" Sooyoung-ah, it's me. "

She didn't need to say a word and just pulled him into a hug, feeling his warmth that she longed for. Tears were streaming down her face but she hardly care because all she wanna him to know is that she missed him, so much.

" Sungjae-ah, you're here. "

" Yes love. I'm here for you. "

And his words only makes her cries harder, making him to let out a soft giggles seeing her so adorable face crying like that.