A Quick Lesson From Him

He is done with his things and was about to walked out his room when he noticed Sohyun in her bedroom from his window. He stood there for a while, watching how she quickly pack her books and stuff it into her bag. " She might be in a hurry. "

Quickly he dashed out his room, running to the front door as if he is late as well. " Are you not having your breakfast Sungjae ? " His mom felt weird since Sungjae had never skips his breakfast. " No mom. I'm kinda late. I'll just have it at school. " He quickly tie his shoelaces before bid them a goodbye. " I'll be going now. I'll see ya'll after school. "

He was on time, seeing her about to head her way to her school. As usual, she will have that earphones on hers and that's the reason for her not realised his presence. He took a moment to calm his nervousness before decided to call out her name. " Soh .. " " Yook Sungjae. " He abruptly looking at his back upon hearing his name being called and to his surprise there stood, " Joy ? "

" Annyeong. " " What are you doing here ? " He asked her before turned back to take a look on Sohyun who seems had been walking away. He heaved a sigh before fixed back his attention towards Joy who's been smiling since then. " I'm going to school .. with you. " " With me ? " He noticed Hyun had been waiting next to the car, " Am I riding it with you ? " " Nope. I have a better idea. "

" Seriously? You won't regret right ? " " No, I'm excited since it's my first time to ride a bus. Omo .. omo it's coming. That bus right ? " He took a glance at the bus before nodding back at her. " Let's go. I'll lead the way today. " " Omo, you are so cool while saying that. " " Stop mocking me. " Sungjae had think of an idea to tease her and he was sure that she will buy it anyhow since she never rode a bus before. " Hold on, there's something I forgot to tell you. Once we head in, we have to bow 90 degree to the ajusshi as a respect for the driver. " " Really ? We have to do that ? " " Yes, that way only we can ride it. " " You'll do it with me right ? " " Of course. "

He was about to pay when he nudge her, giving a sign that it is the time to do it. She was hesitant at first but she did it after all making the driver to smile weirdly at her. " Yah! You aren't doing it right. And why are you laughing? " He try to hold back his laugh but ended up bursting out. " I can't believe you actually did it. " " Yahh !! Yook Sungjae! "

" I am so annoyed. " " It's so funny. " " Haha laugh all you want. I can't believe you tricked me. " She pushed him slightly making him giggles at her cuteness. " But it's not a bad thing to do so you know. Ajusshi seems to like it. " " Whatever. " " So, you woke up early, just to ride a bus to the school. " " Eh, you forgot something. I wake up early because I wanna go to school with you. " She said cheekily while poking his face playfully. " Are you sure you don't mind since it's gonna take about 30 minutes to reach the school. " " Nah, I'm good as long as you were here. " She was blunt and playful and Sungjae knows that. That's why didn't mind it when he's being teased like that.

____________________

Everyone has aware of their friendship but with the sight of Joy riding a bus has somehow caught their attention. Who would have thought that a girl like her, who was born with wealth could have ride a bus to school. That's when they knew how Sungjae had affected her and maybe vice versa since he himself had changed to someone new with the help of Joy of course.

Both of them were skipping to their class when suddenly a girl happened to bumped into Sungjae, making him and Joy almost fall down. " Ouch ! Yah ! Can't you see ? " Joy bursts out with annoyance while Sungjae just kept himself calm upon watching how the girl's books scatters on the floor. " I'm sorry, I was in rush and didn't see you there. "

He kneel down to help her which obviously makes Joy to feel irritated. " Are you alright ? Let me help you huh. " The girl smiles when she realised Sungjae hand out her books. " Thank you sunbaenim. "