Love Completes Them

Sungjae had been staring at his cat for almost 10 minutes, and all that the cat do were only avoiding him since then, looking elsewhere other than Sungjae's face. " Sami-ah, why didn't you look at me ? You're always nice when your mom is around. " And worse, the cat, Sami just choose to walk away from him, making him hissed in annoyance, " Yah ! Just so you know, your mom want a puppy not a cat. " It sounds ridiculous but that's how they are. It was a love-hate relationship for Sami to Sungjae, making Sungjae to always feeling envy over the fact that Joy got Sami's attention more and vice versa. Yeah, he even had once get sulky over the fact that Sami got Joy's love more  than him.

He then stared at the ceiling, feeling so out of space. The house felt empty without her around and moreover with the fact that he was ignored by Sami when he need a company. He was so used with her cute voice, giggling, nagging, singing, name it, he just love it all.

She had been spending her days in Shanghai, doing some scoop for the latest Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, leaving him all alone, missing her there. Joy had been planning to go back to Korea ever since they decided to get married and she was glad when her request for a transfer has been approved by her superiors, with the help of Nat of course. And since they're married, this is the first time ever that she need to leave him for her work and moreover she had to head overseas.

" Sami-ah, when will your mom coming back ? " He turn to look back at Sami and heaving a sigh when he realised that the cat was already asleep. He reach out for his phone, scrolling for his contacts, deciding who should he call at this moment and smile when he found the one. He waited for couple of rings and feel glad when his call were being answered. " Sungjae-ah, wae ? " " Hyung, what are you doing ? " " Right now ? I'm about to go out for a lunch. " " Are you going to meet noona at the cafe ? " " Yeah. " " Why did you call anyway ? " " Nothing, I'm just bored. " He could hear his hyung's annoying laughter from the other line, making him curse under his breath. " I just remembered that Joy had leave her husband behind. " " Yah, she's going for a work. " " And her husband were suffering over here. " " You're not helping hyung. " " Alright, let's meet. I'll try to help lessen your loneliness. " " I'll be there. "

_______________

" Poor boy. " " Have you not eat properly ? " " He looks like he haven't sleep for days. " " Is that dark circles ? " They were talking as if he's invisible. The lad try to have his lunch calmly but seems like it was impossible with these people around. He put down his fork, before shooting each and every one of them a glare. " I'm living fine everyone. " " Said the one who seems like have lost his soul. " " Dear, he did lost his soul, at Shanghai. " " Yaaiisshh ! You guys are so unbelievable. Were you trying to help me or making me miserable ? "

" When is Joy coming back ? " " After three days. " " And Sami have to live with you alone that long ? " Sungjae couldn't hold it anymore, whether that hyung is way older than him or not, he doesn't care and just gave a smack on his back for a repay. " Yah, that hurts. " " Good then. " " Aigoo, can you stop teasing this kid dear. He's already suffering. " Said Irene as she rub her husband's back to sooth the pain that was cause by Sungjae just now before turn to look at Sungjae with smiles. " Don't worry Sungjae-ah. Three days will past in a blink of eyes. " He just nodded before continue to dig in his pasta again.

Sungjae had been following Changsub all day after that since its Saturday and he doesn't have anything better to do at home either, so hanging out with his hyung wasn't so bad after all. At least, he will forget about his longing for his wife for a while. They went to the mall for some movie and even went to the arcade for couple of hours before they head off to Peniel's house for a little boys hang out and only head back home when the time almost hit to 11 at night.

Once he reached the parking lot, he walked out lazily towards the elevator knowing that he will be back to all alone again. He waited, with sigh until the lift reached his floor. Once he's at the front of the door, he put in the combination, pushed the door but was surprised to see Sami were there waiting for him. " Sami-ah, were you waiting for me ? Are you hungry ? " He felt weird since this cat had never wait for him like this, never. He had seen this behaviour before, by means Sami is behaving good but it was only when Joy is around the house. That suddenly makes him froze for a moment, * Could possibly Sooyoung is here ? * He look back at Sami with questions in his minds, " No right ? " and Sami only replies him with a blink.