The Girl Is In Trouble

" Here you go. " Joy was surprised when she saw Sungjae hand out a book to her. " What is this ? " " Your homework. I have it done like you told me. " Sungjae was trying to look away but at the same time he don't want to offend her. " Oh, I nearly forgot. Thanks anyway. " She grab the book which cause their fingers to brushed with each other lightly. Sungjae moved to the back slightly with the skinship that they have but seems like it does't bother her at all. " Is there anything else Joy-sshi ? " " Ani. You can go now Yook. " He nodded and hurriedly walking away from her since he feel nervous with the stares that he got from her friend.

" You should look at his face. He's too afraid to look at you Joy. " " He's just shy I guess. By the way, did you notice ? " Seulgi raised a brow, " What ? " " I told you yesterday that he is actually a handsome boy. So did you see his face ? " " Oh My God. Joy. Seriously ? All I can see is just a typical nerd boy with a big glasses that's all. " " But.. " " Please, don't make me think the other way Joy. Or else I will believe that you already fall for a nerd. " " I can sure you I am not unnie. " " Then stop talking about that boy. " Joy just giggles at Seulgi's words.

All five of them were in the detention room since they were caught skipping class again. " How about tonight ? " Irene asks since she'll be having a slumber party in her house. " Sorry unnie. I can't join. " " Eh, why is that ? Yesterday you are the one who's excited about coming to my house. " " I am but ... put that blame on my parents. " " What is it now Joy. "

So Joy gave her explanation about how the dinner that they suppose to have with the Kim's yesterday has been postponed to tonight which cause them to sighed repeatedly. " But it's no fun when you are not around unnie. " " I know. But what I can do. You know my parents. They never listened to me. "

When she saw the sad face on her friends face, " Alright. I'll try to sneak out from there. " " Yes. I know you would say that. " " But I won't promise you I will make it. Just go with the party first. " " Fair enough."

_______________________

Night, 8 pm

Joy was wearing an off shoulder one piece dress which is white in color with a hint of dusty pink colour on the shoulder. She styled her hair to one side. As she was about to put her liptint on, " Ms Joy, your parents is waiting downstairs. " She nodded and applied her liptint.

" This is Heechul, my son. " That guy Heechul just hand out his hand for a shake but it was left hanging since Joy just stare at it. " Joy, Heechul is offering a hand shake there. " Her mother nudge her which makes her accepts his offer. " Hi. " * Oh My God. Don't tell me I've been engaged to this guy. * She hissed under her breath but still try to keep her smile.

Joy has been looking at her watch from time to time. She was restless since she felt bored along with this dinner. She tried to make some excuses so that she can walk away from there, " Excuse me, I need to go to the ladies. "

Joy was pacing at the hotel lobby, trying to figure out how to escape from the dinner. She think and think but none can seems to work out. " I thought you said you're going to the ladies. " She was startled when she heard that voice. " Heechul-sshi. " " Please, no need to be so formal to me. Call me oppa. " She felt uncomfortable with his presence but she just laughed it off so that he won't misunderstood. " I almost fall asleep back in there. " Joy chuckles with his joke. " me too."

They talked for awhile until Heechul brought up the topic, " You do realised that they're trying to pair us up for their business right ? " " So it's the truth ? " " Yup my dad been talking about this since a week ago but I don't really think I can do it. " " Oppa, don't get the wrong idea. I'm not into this also. " " Really ? " " Well, I'm still in the high school for god sake. " " Haha you're funny Joy. " " Can you do something for this oppa ? " " I'll think of something. " " Thanks. " " Hey, since we are not going to engage, can you be my dongsaeng instead ? " His request is quite something but she accepts it anyway since she knew that Heechul is a good guy.

_____________________

" Arasso. But you should take care of yourself okay ? " " I know. Tsk ! You act like a big brother already. " " I am your bother now remember? " They laughed it off before Joy bid goodbye to Heechul and walked away from the hotel.

She feel glad since Heechul agreed on helping her with her sneak out. She not sure what will Heechul told their parents but she trust him and also she don't care since she's already out from her parents sight.

Joy was waiting for a cab since she don't have her driver for tonight but seems like there's not a single cab can be seen. So she thought she should walked further and maybe she can find one after that. She failed to see two boys approaching her since she was so focus on finding the cab.

" Look what we have here ? " She heard that and she realised she might be in trouble if she stay there. "Why so hurry lady ? " " Move away. " " Owh, we should have some fun first. " " I said move away. " "She's a thought one dude. " " Which I like the most."

" I said let got you idiot ! " Joy was trying her hardest to free herself but her effort was useless since she's being held from the back and the other guy is blocking her body from the front. Even though she able to kick his leg, he won't budge. " You kicked me ? " " You jerk! Let me go ! Help !! " " Nobody will hear you sweetie. It's late at night and everyone is going home already. " " Somebody help me !!! " " That's cute but we won't " " Stop wasting time you fool. Just get her. "

Joy was scared. She cried all her heart out when she felt that jerk leaving kisses on her shoulder, " Let me go you stupid !" She screamed in terrified. " Let her go! " All of them were surprised to hear that and cause them to looked towards the voice. There, she can see a guy standing not far from them with a stick on his hand. " I said let her go. " " Man, if you don't want any trouble, just go. " They are now focusing on the guy. " You are harassing a girl and I can't let it slide. And .. I .. I got a stick here .. which I can beat you with it .. " They sense his nervousness and only laughed at it. " You asked for it. Let's get him. "