The Truth

" Hyun ! Just hit the gas. ! " " I can't. It's the red light. " " But I'm late to school. " Hyun can't do anything and just hit the red light, speeding up towards the school.

Early this morning, her maid as usual will wake her up  but she refused to get up from the bed. She was happily entertained herself with the dream that she's having on that moment to even care that she's being called by her maid for like almost 10 times. She then finally woken up when she felt the coldness on her face, turned out to be droplets of water that being sprinkled on by her maid, making her realised that she's already late for school.

She's panting, trying to catch her breath from running  to the 3rd floor. " Saem .. I .. " " Late. " Mrs Kim shots her a death glare, causing the girl to gulp in worried. " I'm sorry. " She managed to said that, in hopes that no punishment for her but it's Mrs Kim after all, who was known to be quite strict in punctuality, " Clean the class after school Ms Park. " She heaved a sigh, nodding to whatever being told by Mrs Kim. * Maybe I should work on my puppy eyes. *

_________________

" So you're not going to make it ? " " Just leave it, she's not going to find out anyway. " " Unnie, it's been awhile since we hang out together. " " I know Yeri, but it's Mrs Kim that we are talking about. She will hunt me for the rest of my life if I'm not doing what she wants. " " Joy, aren't you exaggerating it a bit ? " Irene couldn't help but to laughed at Joy's words. " Unnie, it's Joy. She likes being extra. " Said Seulgi while poking the cheek of the pouting girl.

" Looks like it's gonna be only the four of us and the boys. " " Wait, is Sungjae going too ? " Joy asked as her eyes looking around trying to find that said guy but then she's startled when a tap felt on her shoulder. " Asking for me fish ? " If it's a normal Joy, she will definitely yell or smack that fella's hand for calling her fish but because today she's not, she just glued at her place while staring at his handsome face lovingly. " Are you not going to hit me or something? " He asked weirdly looking at her. " W-Why would I ? " She was obviously trying to keep her calm face but was caught by Wendy. " Why did you look nervous Joy ? " " I am not. Why would I get nervous ? Nervous of who ? Sungjae ? Tsskk ! " " She didn't mentioned Sungjae though. Why did you think ... " " Anyway, you guys can have fun this evening. I will just stay until my work is done. " And with that Joy head off the cafeteria, trying to hide her already reddened face due to Sungjae's effect again.

" What's up with her ? " Changsub asked Irene when he happened to bumped to Joy earlier but was ignored by her. " I don't know. Maybe he know. " Sungjae was startled when he's being points at by Irene, " Noona, I swear I know nothing. " Yeri who was watching all the while just shook her head, smiling looking at Sungjae. * He's so stupid. *

__________________

Evening came and the class is slowly becoming empty with one by one is heading back home leaving  Joy pouting all by herself, remembering her punishment earlier. " Sungjae-ah, are you done ? " She heard Ilhoon's voice from outside her class, causing her eyes to turn to look at him and back to Sungjae. " Are you leaving ? " She asked with her puppy eyes, hoping that at least he will change his mind, and stay with her instead. " Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow okay. " And he bluntly replied her, making her pouted again, " Wow, what a friend. " She said sarcastically while glaring at him, making the boy to chuckle at her. He walked towards her place, " Don't miss me too much. Arasso ? " and ruffled her hair, purposely making it messy, causing the girl to swatted his hand in annoyance. " Jeez ! Just go. Who need you anyway. " And did a merong to him.

She didn't do anything for the past 10 minutes than just sitting on her chair, thinking on how to start her duty. She's not used to cleaning anyway, and it clearly shown with the number of times she did the housekeeping in the class. " Aarggh ! I better start now. I'm not going to stay here till night. "