Encourage Him

" Why ? " " What do you mean why ? " " I mean, why can't we go to school together ? " A big sigh could be heard from the other line, making Sungjae to be in more confused. " Pabo. Don't you think it's time for you to make a move on Sohyun ? You can't do that when I am around. " " I can always talk to her some other time. " " Yah, the perfect time is now, when you walk her to the school. " " You think so ? Why did you push me towards her ? I thought you want me to be your precious always. " This time he giggles with the thought that he able to tease her when she's being serious. " Because I think it is time for you to have someone else who can watch over you. " " Mwo ? " " The point is, you better make your move fast. Who knows, maybe someone else might have eyes on her too. I better go, I don't wanna be late. I'll see you later at school. Bye. " And just like that she hung up, making Sungjae to be in more confused.

Sungjae did as been told. He wait until she came out and smiled when he caught how her surprised look. " Did you wait for me ? " " Well, I did. Shall we ? "

Surprisingly he wasn't nervous when she's around and that eventually helping him more in making them closer with him non-stop talking and telling jokes which she really enjoyed. " Yah, I'm tearing up because of your jokes. " " So It's a bad thing ? " " Ani, I like it. " They didn't realised that time flies as they were talking and it surprised them when the bus came. " I should go now. I'll see you around Sungjae. " She was about to hop in when her hand was held by him, " Can I watch your practice ? " " Huh ? " " You told me earlier that you have a rehearsal in the evening. So can I come and watch? " She thinks for a while before nodded in smiles. " That would be great. " " Alright, I'll see you later. " " I'll wait then. "

That just made him smiles all the way to the school. Knowing that he can meet her again after school had only brightened up his days. He is whistling along his way to the class, making Minhyuk who happens to pass by chuckles at him. " Maknae-ah, looking happy ? " He was startled at first but soon smiles again when he noticed it was his hyung. " Hyung, going to the class ? " He tried to put Minhyuk as the attention and gladly it works. " Yeah, but I'm gonna wait for Wendy first. " " Owh, speaking of noona. There she is with ... Sooyoung. " He don't know why suddenly he felt nervous when he sees Joy.  Probably because he knew Joy gonna ask about Sohyun that makes him in flustered.

" Morning guys. " Said Wendy as she wrapped her arm around Minhyuk's waist making Joy to rolled her eyes in annoyance. " I better get a boyfriend fast and I'll make sure you guys felt how cringe it can be when you see us being cheesy. " " Omo, someone is jealous. " Wendy teased making Joy to stuck her tongue to her. " Sungjae is here. Just date him then. " Minhyuk's words had apparently makes both of them to flustered and it was shown with Joy's wide eyes looking at him. " I won't date him thank you very much. And besides, he got his eyes on someone else already. " That only makes Sungjae to be in more surprised. He didn't thought that Joy would spill everything to these two this fast. " Aah, no wonder he looks so happy this morning. " " Omo, who is it Sungjae-ah ? " He didn't say a word and just embarrassingly looking away, making Wendy to giggles at his cute flushing face. " Someone he knew from before. His childhood friend. " " Yahh ! " He nudged her while glaring at her face. " Wae ? I didn't say her name though. "

_________________

It was after recess when Sungjae decided to talk with Joy about Sohyun. He was contemplating at first since he wasn't sure whether is it right to even ask for her help in this matter but to think about it, she is his best friend and who else going to help him if it's not her.

" Your boyfriend is here. " Said Yerin as she make way for Sungjae, and leave those two at the hallway. " Yah, he is not my .. " Joy couldn't even finish her words when Yerin already disappeared from her sight.  " Sooyoung-ah, where did you have your lunch ? " He is being awkward and she noticed that but she wasn't going to say anything about it. " I was with Yerin the whole time. " " I see ... " He caress the back of his head, making her to be impatient knowing that there's something that he need to blurt out. " Speak up. Why do you look so tense ? " " Haha, I am not. "

Joy were laughing the whole time when Sungjae ask her for a help. " Sorry to laugh but you're asking the wrong person. " " What do you mean ? " " If you notice, I have never be in love so I know nothing about it. " " No way, you've dated with so many guys and ... arrghhh ! " He just got smacked on the hand. " Yah, I'm not a player. " " I didn't say you were. Why did you hit me ? " " Whatever. Even I did date many guys, I never fell for any of them. It was basically more for fun. " " Then sure you know how they court you right ? " " I don't know. I forget. " The truth is she wasn't intended to help him because she thinks it was too much of him to asks for her help when she actually were in still in love with him. Sure the He wasn't aware of her feelings but it only hurts her if she choose to help him.

" I guess, I better ask for their help. " " Who ? The boys ? " " Yeah, I'm sure they can help me. " " Was it really hard to tell her that you like her ? " She was being serious suddenly and it only makes him to chuckle with her sudden change in character. " No one have guts to admit their feelings Sooyoung. It wasn't that simple. There's so many thing to be consider before you decide to confess. You will know when you happen to fall in love. " * Tssk, believe me. No one knows better than me Sungjae-ah. I felt it .. with you. *

" Like I said, you better hurry or someone will snatch her away from you. " " Why did you always said that ? You will only make me be in worry. " " I said it because it hurts when it happens. And I don't want you to face it. " " Woah, you're being serious again. " " Sometimes you need to take things seriously for you not to regret later on. Better keep these words in minds Sungjae. Believe me, I knew this well. " " Is there anything that you didn't tell me cause I do feel like something has been bothering you. " " Stop thinking about me and think about what you gonna do with Sohyun. " " Sooyoung-ah ... " " Yah, did you realise that we actually skipped Mrs Jo class ? " That made them realised that they took their time too much on this. " God ! We did ! We are doomed. "